[2021] Vote for the best Brickfilm of April ! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Hey hey Bob !

We just arrived in May so the April brickfilm election can now begin !

Here are the brickfilms released in April, the winner is among them:

Pole Vaulting | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
ayo brickfilmers, I'm running out of creative descriptions, so ayy I'm back again for another animation challenge. - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Br

1 Minute Timer (Lego)
@minideliciouspant
not my usual brickfilm. If you'd like to use feel free to do so. - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #brickfilm #lego this is a l

STAHBBING LOICENCE
@minideliciouspant
after previous events, John and Gary haven't seen each other in a while. Then, by coincidence, they stumble upon each other... - Music Used - Original Video: - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Inst

Lego Tron Sam vs. Rinzler Battle
@Jordys Bricks
Hey guys here is my new Lego movie - Lego Tron Sam vs. Rinzler! The story involves a boy playing the arcade video game Tron. He embarks on his mission as a character named Sam to battle Rinzler! Will

Presentation In 4/19ths
@Blandeer
Not really fantasy, more so organically abstract. If you are reading this and you do watch the film, it's no cinematic masterpiece, I would be interested in hearing your interpretation and feelings of

Functions Of Skin (Integumentary System) In LEGO
@IwishIcouldbeme
A school project describing some functions of human flesh. Yum.

Starting a Fire | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
ello, I yet again have another entry for the BiM's Animation Challenge! - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #

LEGO DUPLO 10944 Spase Shuttle Mission. Sets 2021 NEW! ЛЕГО Дупло 10944 Миссия космического шаттла.
@Bricks Toys TV
LEGO DUPLO 10944 Spase Shuttle Mission. ЛЕГО Дупло 10944 Миссия космического шаттла. Sets 2021 NEW! Строим из ЛЕГО Дупло. 😊 Subscribe 😊 подпишись «Bricks Toys TV»: 😊😊😊 Treat a toddler to the LEGO® DU

LEGO NINJAGO Rogue Master - Episode 4 - Public enemy number two (chapter 1 finale)
@Ninja44
Kai now needs to make a small team to save Lloyd. As he travels to the not so updated kryptarium prison, he meets enemies and friends. Thanks for watching. Be sure to like this video and subscribe to

LEGO NINJAGO Rogue Master - Episode 3 - Mission at Borg Tower (s. 2. ep. 3)
@Ninja44
Soon the end of this chapter on this good viewing go hi.

LEGO NINJAGO Rogue Master - Episode 2 - The Dreamer (s. 2. ep. 2)
@Ninja44
And here is episode 2 of my ninjago series, thank you for telling me if you like the sequel, see you later.

LEGO NINJAGO Rogue Master - Episode 1 - Bank heist (season premiere)
@Ninja44
This is the first episode of my new series. Good viewing. See you later

Walking on a Tightrope | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
ayoo, it's yer boi mini again. Yes, I have another BiM Animation Challenge for you all! - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #min

The Death and Resurrection of Jesus! Easter Special
@BCStrike
The Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus! Remember the true reason for Easter!! Happy Easter Everyone! NOTICE - This is rated PG for Blood(nothing too serious just depicting how Jesus looked) God ble

dababy turns into a convertible (Brickfilm)
@minideliciouspant
LESS GO - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #brickfilm #lego

The Crucifixion (Easter Brickfilm)
@minideliciouspant
this isn't my usual brickfilm, but just a little something to give back to Jesus for when he died for us. - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minid

400 Subscribbler Special
@minideliciouspant
thank you bois and gals, it's crazy how much this channel has grown in just 3 months. and yes, I did actually count out 400 lego studs. - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram:

The Hunter | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
welcome back ladies and gents, to another week of BiM's Animation Challenge! - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciousp

I Came Here To Build A Bridge | Zulu (1964) Scene in LEGO
@Blandeer
A remake of a poignant scene in a poignant format in a poignant recreation of a poignant clip. Me when I'm bored at 0:17 "hmmm lemme just do what if I did a spin"

Restauranteering and Other Sins
@ziltrag
made for brickfilm day 2021

Death, War, & Taxes: How to Avoid Falling in Love
@Blandeer
Made for #brickfilmday2021 Watch all the Brickfilm Day 2021 videos here: Featuring: Vertical Bricks Bert Loos TheBricks Robukka Yetgo Music: A Bridge Too Far - John Addison Also Sprach Zarathustra

bobbinhood in twistarmania
@toadproductions
me and panoramic sent almost 4 months on this project, and it is finally done! panoramicc's channel: thanks to chaizin for doing voices: plz sub, bye.

Das leere Grab (LEGO Brickfilm)
@Baschi
I made this film for Easter Monday for the church community Hamburg-Tonndorf. Kommentiere den Film auf dem Brickboard:

HE IS RISEN | Easter 2021 LEGO
@Brickmaster Studio
He is surely alive! Happy Easter!

#pockdizomcgallenge Brickfilm Video für die Poxrucker Sisters
@Oli-AG
My topic to the #pockdizomchallenge from the Poxrucker Sisters! Wish you a Happy Easter! 😊✨🚗🚘 Mein Beitrag zur #pockdizomchallenge von die Poxrucker Sisters ! Wünsche Euch einen Frohen Ostern! 😊✨🚗🚘

Nazis versus T-Rex (Stop Motion 24 FPS)
@kreimkouk
Lego nazis duke it out against a T-Rex.

Revenge for Nothing
@Brickstorming
Catilina Sergiev is angry! He hunts down his friends Janüz, Franz and Niklas to confront them with the truth. But why does he escalate like that? I don't know, but let's watch the film to find out.

LEGO Lawn Trouble Stop Motion Film
@Dredgen_39
how does the grass keep growing like that???? music by Kevin Macleod. I own no right to this music. ____Like and Subscribe with notifications on!!! 🔔🔔🔔_____ go sub to these people! BCStrikeProduction

Good vote everyone !

It's bobbinhood in twistarmania
toadproductions for me.

He is risen has sweet lighting, so I’m going to go with that

I vote for Restauranteering and Other Sins by @ziltrag!

Nazis vs T-rex by @kreimkouk

Death, War, & Taxes: How to Avoid Falling in Love
By @Blandeer, awesome film

Now that I look at some other ones, there’s some fantastic nominations, but I’m not going to retract my vote.

My vote @ziltrag

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English