[2021] Vote for the Best Brickfilm of March ! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Hello, hello !

March has passed and it's time to vote for his best Brickfilm !
So no joke today (apart from Brick-à-Brack who sent a capsule filled with brickfilm to Mars ) let's go elect the best Brickfilm of the month among them:

ROOM 36 -LEGO Short Film
@Brickmaster Studio
Immerse yourselve in this retro brickfilm about Paul, a former gang member who gets confronted by his old frienemy, Julius. I do not own the rights to the music used in this video, and I do not wish t

Lego Ultimate Spider-Man - Episode 5: "Edge of Spider-Verse"
@Funmi productions
Morlun, the inheritor, explores the multiverse for his next prey, allowing us a view of different Spider-Men in their universes. COllab brickfilm.

Just a Bunch of Fairly Decent Animation Tests
@Bros with da Legos
Various clips and BiM Animation Challenge entries we made over the last few months. They're in the order we made them in, so be sure to watch the entire video to get to the good ones.

Prisoner Of War Episode 4: The Execution #brickfilmday2021
@Dredgen_39
Danny attempts A daring escape from his prison. #brickfilmday2021 ____Like and Subscribe with notifications on!!! 🔔🔔🔔_____ go sub to these people! BCStrikeProductions Reeblecks ItzWxvy ____________

Detective Ace Brickman - Ep.3 Final Trailer
@Locker_74_Productions
Coming soon to Locker74productions no, really Brickfilm Day 2021 Playlist youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEZK_ot8DnYI3SdYgBAJub-vmiFs17BvA _________________________________________________________________

plargins new job
@toadproductions
plargin wants a new job

Images of War - Bilder des Krieges | Brickfilm Day 2021
@Yetgo
The world is nearly fully destroyed, two lonely armies are ready for the final fight - when a mysterious monolith appears. Where does it come from? Will it be the saving of humanity, or it's destructi

Knights of the Carrot | What If: Blacksmith Lego Ideas Entry
@Formal Lens
Hail and Well Met! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #brickfilmday2021 Taking inspiration from weird fantasy and pen-and-paper

Improbox #10 - Stiftehalter Haus (pencil pot)
@AoW-Gamer
Elke is building a house for herself and her friend Gerd. See how this turns out!

Fullmetal Hong Kong (LEGO Hong Kong protest anime opening) Season 2 [反對逃犯條例修訂草案運動- 動漫開幕]
@starwarsstudio100
Yet another Lego stop-motion brickfilm animation, this time it is the second anime opening of the Hong Kong protests about the extradition law, but also about the second phase of the protest This vide

Who Wants to Be an Adventurer?
@JO Co
Johnny Thunder is getting kinda desperate in his recruitment, having killed off half the world's adventurer population in his deadly expeditions... Made for Brickfilm Day 2021

Ceasefire by For King and Country in LEGO(unfinished) | Brickfilm Day 2021
@Brickmaster Studio
For brickfilm day 2021 Yes, it's unfinished, I'll most likely get around to finishing it. If you're new here, my main channel is Brickmaster Studio: Original song: #brickfilmday2021

Wrong Sword
@Jacob Crow
A heroic and dazzling knight embarks on a quest to rescue a princess, but finds that she is more prepared than he is... Uploaded as part of #brickfilmday2021 - Check out the full playlist of films her

bobbinhood in twistarmania (brickfilm day 2021)
@panoramicc
Bobbinhood in twistar mania is a side adventure of our beloved twister loving forestman, made by toad and I. Toad's channel: Chaizin's channel (He did voices _________________________________________

Lego throwing test
@AC FILMS
This test was really fun to make. Lego pockets are endless!

John and Gary: Music Brawl (BFD 2021)
@minideliciouspant
John likes classical, and Gary likes hard rock. They both want to own the show, only one can... and then chaos breaks out. Brickfilm Day 2021 Playlist: - NonStop Animations - - Music Used - Revealed

Frog Friend #Shorts
@Dredgen_39
this makes no sense XD #Shorts ____Like and Subscribe with notifications on!!! 🔔🔔🔔_____ go sub to these people! BCStrikeProductions Reeblecks ItzWxvy ________________________________________________

Lego Among Us - The Impostor Strikes Again and he is MEAN
@brick fun park
This time the impostor is very mean. No one can beat him!

Lego: The Mandalorian
@AC FILMS
In this video, the Mandalorian takes out a group of stormtroopers with his mighty weapons because hey! Weapons are part of his religion.

The most wackiest, meaningless montage video!
@AC FILMS
This wacky, meaningless montage video has so much controversy in it!

327th Star Corps on Saleucami LEGO Star Wars stop motion
@Blackbirdmotionsutdios
Hey everyone ! Here's a special clip from a future Clone War story chapter ! More than 480 pictures were taken to make this brickfilm ! Thanks for watching and Don't forget to like subscribe and share

The Winter Soldier
@AC FILMS
The Winter Soldier swiftly takes out a group of blue armored soldiers

Paulis Erzfeind (Pauli's archenemy)
@Knauser
Pauli sees a cookie, but there is another parrot who wants his cookie. Can he evict him? This is an entry for Brickboards animal animation contest. The topic was "Animal" Language is german. subs comm

Lika Doss Dauerschleife Challenge Brickfilm Version
@Oli-AG
My contribution to the Lika Doss from Dauerschleife Challenge in a brick film version! I created it in Made in 6 Hours! This is the first portrait format brick film that I shot for Lika Doss' TikTok l

Happiness - [Brickfilm]
@Instant_Ninja
Discover our character's life who lives in a daily boring routine that will soon impact his motivation of work and living. This is my first ever real brickfilm project, I made some little tests before

Prisoner Of War Episode 2: The Loyal Soldier
@Dredgen_39
the second episode in an exciting new series! Danny is interrogated for information while the Americans try to find out how to get him back. Cast: BCStrike Productions: Danny Strafe/Soldier Blandeer

Prisoner Of War Episode 1--Pilot
@Dredgen_39
Danny Strafe is called to fight for his country in the first episode of an all-new brick-series! (it is short cause if I wanna make a brick series when an episode comes out regularly, then I need to h

The Pesky Owl: A Brick-Film
@Dredgen_39
A man has to deal with an owl that is in his house!

doge bonk
@minideliciouspant
b o n k - Music Used - // Monkeys Spinning Monkeys - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #brickfilm #lego

Lumière du Ciel • A Lego Short Film
@Brickmaster Studio
A story of boy and his love for the sky. Adapted from the song Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy. Camera: Canon t2i Animation Software: Dragonframe Editing Software: Adobe After Effects FPS: 15

doge bonk
@minideliciouspant
b o n k - Music Used - // Monkeys Spinning Monkeys - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #brickfilm #lego

The Battle of Merson LEGO Star Wars Stop Motion
@Blackbirdmotionsutdios
Hey everyone ! For those who only wanted to see the big battle scene from Star Wars The Clone War story Chapter Fifteen here's the scene with a few more blaster editing so I hope you'll enjoy it ! Mor

The Lion And The Egg
@Yetgo
A lion gets hit by an egg falling from the sky! Who could it belong to? Follow the lion on the journey finding a home for the egg...

Seesaw Acrobatics | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
I would've masked it but my lazy-self just didn't want to, so yeah, hope you can still find this enjoyable. ello, I'm back for week 7 of Brick's In Motion's Animation Challenge! This weeks theme was "

Hündin Hannah und der Schmetterling
@AoW-Gamer
Hannah the dog sleeps on the field. But something happens to her...

WandaVision in 1 Minute
@minideliciouspant
ai voices make me go 🤮 ...but I had no choice. let me know what you thought of this, and if you'd like more of these types of brickfilms! - Voice Actors - JakeBocaj // TCCrew // - Music Used - // S

Star Wars the Clone War Story Chapter Fifteen LEGO Star Wars stop motion
@Blackbirdmotionsutdios
Hey guys ! HERE IT IS ! After a year of work Chapter 15 is here ! More than 3600 pictures were taken to make this brickfilm ! Thanks for watching and Don't forget to like subscribe and share it with y

My Mr Lover 3
@Oli-AG
In this Brickfilm about World Women's Day, our Marvel heroines talk about their favorite superhero dream man who rave about the DC world! Which Mr Lover knocks our Marvel heroines this time? In diese

Harry Potter: What Wizards Do on Valentine's Day
@Arginnon
In this LEGO Harry Potter brickfilm we visit Madam Puddifoot's teashop on Valentine's day, during a speed dating event. For most Hogwarts students, however, the most romantic day of the year might not

Star Wars Clone Wars Legends - Recon on Generis LEGO Star Wars stop motion clip
@Blackbirdmotionsutdios
Hey everyone ! Chapter 15 is almost done ! It should be released soon ! Here's a brand new clip from an upcoming clone wars chapter I hope you'll like it ! Thanks for watching and Don't forget to like

B A G U E T T E
@minideliciouspant
one of the baguette king's royal officers have made an extremely wonderful discovery that will change history forever.. - Voice Actors - Jordan G. // Chaizin // - Music Used - // Chipper Doodle It

Parkour | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
I'm back for another week of Brick's In Motion's Animation Challenge! This weeks theme was "Roof To Roof Jump." - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - // Street Party - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: I

Lego Batman and the Crystal of Power
@Jordys Bricks
Hey guys here is my new Lego film - Lego Batman and the Crystal of Power! I'm a huge fan of Batman; so I decided to make a Lego Batman film! The story involves Joker stealing a mysterious, powerful cr

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Outlander
@Star Wars Brickfilm Universe DE
The exiled jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi defends the young Luke Skywalker against the Tusken Raiders. There he is confronted with another jedi...

(A huge number of brickfilm this time )
Good vote everyone !

So many my goodness. I haven't even watched them all. Though one does stand out to me, and that is Wrong Sword
@Jacob Crow

bobbinhood in twistarmania (brickfilm day 2021)
@panoramicc

(but room 36 is a close second)

Last edited by Bros with da Legos (apr. 1, 2021 (06:58pm)).

I pick Room 36. That was a great film with good animation and cool lighting effects. Great story line and music as well.

I vote for bobbinhood in twistarmania by @panoramicc

Wrong Sword by Jacob Crow

Fullmetal Hong Kong (LEGO Hong Kong protest anime opening) Season 2 [反對逃犯條例修訂草案運動- 動漫開幕]
By @starwarsstudio100

who wants to be an adventurer, by JoCo

Last edited by toadproductions (apr. 6, 2021 (01:41am)).

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English