Bricks in the Bible Contest Questions forum | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

The theme for BCStrike Production’s 50 subscriber contest is Bricks in the Bible.

The contest will run from September 2nd to October 10th. We have an exciting collection of prizes thanks to our sponsor, BCStrike Productions.

Theme
For this year’s summer contest we decided to go with an awesome theme: Bricks in the Bible. So, Pick your favorite story from the Bible, and recreate it in LEGO the best you can. If you don’t have a favorite or you do not know any stories from the Bible go here https://www.biblesociety.org.uk/explore-the-bible/bible-articles/famous-stories-in-the-bible/.
So do your best and have fun, but most of all glorify God as your doing it.

Sponsor
Prizes for this years contest are generously provided by our sponsor BCStrike Productions.

Prizes
The prizes for this summer’s contest are some great sets they are:

LEGO City Great Vehicles Snow Groomer 60222
Keep the skiers of LEGO City happy with the 60222 Snow Groomer! This hardworking snow groomer building toy features an opening minifigure cab, swiveling 6-stud rapid shooter snow cannon, sturdy tracks and a large plow blade in front to push snow into place. This cool set also includes a set of skis with poles and 2 LEGO minifigures.

LEGO City Mail Plane 60250
This cool little airplane comes with a spinning propeller, snow skis and a postal pilot minifigure.

LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian Battle Pack 75267
This compact construction playset includes 4 LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian warrior minifigures with stud-shooting blasters, a buildable defense fort and a Mandalorian speeder bike with 2 stud shooters.

1st place gets 1st pick, 1 subscriber, and is featured on my channel. 2nd place gets 2nd pick and 1 subscriber, and 3rd gets whatever set is left.

Judges
Entries will be judged on criteria including accuracy(how accurate your stop motion video is compared to the story in the Bible that you chose), production values(animation, set design, lighting, sound etc.), and creativity( how creative you get with your sets and perspective of the story you chose. The films will be judged and ranked collectively until a consensus is reached. The top 3 films will be eligible for the prize pool. Entries below 10 place will not be ranked.

BCStrike Productions makes LEGO stop motion and live action videos. He loves Christian trap music, and legos. Check out his channel for some awesome videos.

VAOBUSA.com stands for,”Voluntary Army Of Believers. He loves Jesus and has/is raising up his kids to be entrepreneurs. And that focusing on living for Jesus and not for money will get you great rewards in life. His channel is still being built.

AC Cool Collecting loves LEGO Ninjago and loves doing Yo-yo tricks. He collects all sorts of sets and does reviews and builds about them. Make sure to check out his YouTube channel for some awesome LEGO/ yo-yo videos!

Deadline
The contest will start September 2nd and ends October 10th 10 p.m. eastern daylight time. Which means you will have one month to animate, sound edit, and any thing else. A countdown clock to the end of the contest can be found here

12/10/2020 23:50

Rules

• 1. You must Subscribe to my channel in order to enter. My Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwh3j7LKqEgKZdJlAXYxccA?sub_confirmation=1
  • 2. All entries must be primarily composed of stop-motion animation. 3D, CGI, or other animation techniques may be used to in addition to stop-motion as long as the finished product is at least roughly 90% stop-motion animation.
  • 3. Entries should use LEGO or similar building toys as primary elements.
  • 4. No mature/explicit content is allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: swearing, excessive violence, overt sexual content, and blatant drug references, we want to keep the dialogue and content some what for kids, but do make your video as the story is told. If you think your scene is too intense, gory, or anything else please send me the clip and I will get back to you. Send clip here baustincurtis@icloud.com
  • 5. Minimum runtime is 20 seconds. There is no maximum runtime. Remember, it is better to focus on quality and attention to detail than to make a very long and ambitious film, but let the quality suffer. A highly-polished three-minute movie is better than a ten-minute movie that falls apart because the director ran out of time to do it the right way. The judging system won't favor a film for simply being longer, but low production values will hurt a longer film when competing against a shorter film that is better made.
  • 6. Submitted films must be new films, created for this contest. If you did enter a film you began working on before this competition was announced, that would be fine as long as you haven't released it anywhere(Youtube, Vimeo, Google drive, etc.) before this contest, and it fits the theme of this contest.
  • 7. Films may not be posted publicly until after the contest deadline has passed.
  • 8. The entry you submit to the judges must be the entry made publicly available to everyone else. This means you can't submit a rough version for judging then post a polished version you spent more time on as saying it were your entry to the contest publicly. You may post reworked versions of your film once contest judging is completed and results have been announced.
  • 9. Use of copyrighted music is allowed. This is not a music contest, so find the right music for your video. No copyright, is preferred but if you can’t find the right theme music under no copyright than just use copyright, your video will not lose credit because of copyrighted music.
  • 10. Entries must clearly show the Bricks in the Bible logo for three uninterrupted seconds. A High quality picture of the logo can be found here https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/my-logos/43B47A8F-47A9-47DD-AC53-D3D0F0DEA70C.jpeg The logo may be inserted digitally.
  • 11. Also in your film description please have #BCStrike50subs
  • 12. You can send your entries to baustincurtis@icloud.com we prefer unlisted YouTube links but anything that isn’t public will work. Tell me in the email that this is your entry for bricks in the Bible.
  • 13. Please don’t put MADE FOR KIDS for your video or I won’t be able to put it in the playlist.
  • 14. But most of all have fun, and glorify God while making your film.
  • God bless.

If you have any questions please ask

https://facebook.com/events/s/bricks-in-the-bible-stop-motio/335626957757515/?ti=

Last edited by BCStrike (oct. 11, 2020 (04:32pm)).

I’m planning on entering.

@JuiceBoxStudiosI’m planning on entering.

Awesome!! Can’t wait to see your entry! Good luck!

Press this link👇

Last edited by BCStrike (sep. 23, 2020 (02:57am)).

We just got our 1st official entry!!

UPDATE! I have extended the contest to the 10th of October at 10 p.m. to give more time for the entries to come in. And so that people don’t have to rush to finish.

We have just received 2 more official entries!!!!

@Max_LGGreat!

Thanks! Where are the rules for the Invent the sequel contest?

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English