Website won't let me post my brickfilm | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

I clicked "Add a Brickfilm", chose the genre, added in the title and description and saved it, but apparently it got saved as an unfinished product, because it had no thumbnail and the video was not embedded. I have tried this multiple times. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

May be a bug, I also had this once. Sorry if it is, we're already working on it. To be sure, try again after some time.

I just tried again, but the same thing happened.

Hm, okay. I had the problem too yesterday. I solved it with deleting the last letter of the link and writing it again. Maybe try that?

That worked, thank you.

AC FILMSThis post has been deleted by son auteur (Reason: None).

I am new to the linking. I am trying to post a brickfilm on brick a brack but it says I need a YouTube, daily motion, Vimeo, or Bricks in motion link to do so. I have a bricks in motion account but don’t know where or what link I am supposed to put. I want to put a bricks in motion link.

I believe that following this video will answer your questions.
The BiM link will only allow you to read the comments of your video on this site (provided that there are comments)
But it will not bring anything more. All you need is a YT link and the site will automatically link to your brickfilm posted on BiM.

Last edited by Max_LG (mar. 25, 2021 (05:59pm)).

It says there is an error. It won’t let me watch it. I don’t have a YouTube channel. Do I have to have one in order to post a brickfilm on here?

Last edited by AC FILMS (mar. 25, 2021 (06:28pm)).

Which video platform do you use?

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English