Vote for the Best Brickfilm of Ocober! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Vote for last months best brickfilm!

Only vote for a single brickfilm that was published in December 2017. Don't vote for yourself. Eligible videos are presented below. Messages posted on this topic that are considered too off-topic by the moderators will be deleted.

Lego Movie 2 Halloween Special
@HoverfrogFilms
Made with 30460 Rex's Plantimal Ambush and love! Music from Incompitech.com "Gagool" "Fuzzball Parade" SFX from Freesound.com Rex laugh by my friend Sam!!!

A Duel
@Aneli Defanif
A scene from Phoenix: Rising effects will be added and full production will be out next week.

"Bumps In The Night" | a LEGO horror brickfilm with Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers and Leatherface
@SeanDoubleJ
Granny always said that there are no such things as zombies. But, worse things are lurking in the dark. A LEGO stop motion animation horror movie brickfilm short film starring Jason Voorhees, Michael

Cry (A Horror Brickfilm)
@Joshua Nelson
You've heard of Scream, but what about Cry? XD

Interrupter: Chapter One | Brickfilm
@Aidan-Buffalo Brickfilms
Warning for younger viewers: Contains PG-13-ish violence A medieval\action brickfilm. I had to cut a lot of the original dialogue and story line mostly due to timing, and was originally going to digit

Apollo 11 50th anniversary
@Amari Studios
It is a film about Apollo 11 getting to the moon for the 50th anniversary of the moon landing.

[Ger]Held der Steine - Parody
@Grimmona
Ich präsentiere ihnen ein Meisterwerk aus dem Hause Grimmona, ich möchte mich für das leichte Ruckeln entschuldigen, der Typ hat einfach zu lange Beine und stieß stäng mit ihnen an den Tisch. --------

SetCraft Ep. 7 - The Palace of Tienanmen Square [Miniature Version]
@LegoLordPro
A video that is in dedication to a piece of Chinese History.

Lego: Kingdom of Malacult (episode 8)
@Nounours
The epilogue is near! That adventure cost me a lot of time and work. Started in a little copybook many years ago I finally went to the final line..... Other brickfilms were made and others will be, bu

Knock Knock (Lego Brickfilm Halloween Special) Horror story!
@nearyfilums
When there is somebody at the door, do you answer? I made this as a halloween special and for the scary contest.

Pizza Monster Pt3 Teaser - Lego Stop Motion Animation
@AMC - Brickfilms
Who you gonna call? The final part of Pizza Monster is coming soon! Click the subscribe button and turn on notifications so you don't miss part 3.

Lego WWII: Second Sino-Japanese War: Daybreak
@starwarsstudio100
Yet another lego brickfilm stop-motion set in the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937-1945), a military conflict that happened before and during World War 2 between the republic of China and the Empire of

LEGO Mickey Mouse in Stormboat Willie
@Arginnon
The home of Mickey and Minnie is hit by a powerful storm, so they begin to build a stormboat to escape it. Check out the "Behind the Scenes" tab as well! Made for LEGO () and Brick a Brack () by Argin

WATCHED | Brickfilm
@minideliciouspant
Thunder fills the skies as a lonely man drives through the night, not knowing of the danger watching him... Made for Brick à Brack's Scary Contest! Joshua Nelson: Instagram: minideliciouspant #bric

Rob & Donny: Horror-ble Hello
@thefourmonkeys
Say hello to Rob and Donny. This is their first encounter with Devil Dave. Created for Brick à Brack's #ScaryContest

LEGO Mine-Strikes (A Brief History)
@James Cawood
Made in conjunction with a school project and the BFD History Event!

LEGO The Gettysberg Adress (American Civl War)
@Hudson Ludy
"The Gettysburg Address" is one of the most famous speeches of all time, given by Abraham Lincoln on November 19, 1863, at the end of the American Civil War. This film follows a Union soldier and his

Some Clickbait Video About The Antikythera Mechanism (Not Clickbait) (I SAID IT'S NOT CLICKBAIT)
@Chris Major
To participate in Brickfilm Day's History Event, Chris gives a crash-course on the world's oldest known computer - the Antikythera Mechanism. We don't really know where it came from, but we've got a p

Star Wars the Clone War Story Chapter Twelve (a lego star wars stop motion)
@Blackbird William
Hey everyone ! After 5 Months of hard work, I've Finally finished the Twelfth chapter of my LEGO Star Wars Stop Motion series I hope you'll enjoy it like the previous episode ! More than 3500 picture

Tenuous - Episode I: The Call
@Loponcio Films
First episode of my new brickfilms series called "Tenuous". It's the beginning of Marvin's path, in which he will have to overcome life's adversities. Like, subscribe for more and comment anything you

Lego Giant Zombie Apocalypse Attack - Zombie Woman Series 1 -
@wayanglego
Lego Giant Zombie Apocalypse Attack Zombie Woman Series 1 Hello guys happy halloween and happy trick or treat . . . wellcome back to brick jr channel this is channel for lego action stop motion animat

POLTERGEIST
@kreimkouk
Just in time for Halloween a recreation of some famous Poltergeist scenes. Sleep tight!

Halloween special
@Grimmona
Happy Halloween ---------------------------------------------- #Halloween #creepypasta #LEGO

Pedro Must Depart
@Blandeer
He simply must. Thanks Wammy:

Pedro Bumps Into An Elderly Spinster
@Blandeer
Now, he mustn't. Thanks Wammy:

Interrupter: Official Trailer
Yes I'm aware I misspelled 'Interrupter' in the title panel. Interrupter is a medieval/action brickfilm. We're experimenting with different kinds of films (besides comedy) this one will be darker and

Lego Flash
@Yellow Shots
Hey guys! This is my first completed original brickfilm! It's my take on the origin of The Flash

Pizza Monster Pt2 - Lego Stop Motion Animation
@AMC - Brickfilms
Who you gonna call! The chase is on in part 2 of Pizza Monster our lego stop motion animation. Parts 1 & 2 currently showing at the Modus exhibition in Gallery North at Northumbria University until 31

[E dub GER sub][Brickfilm] BRICK CITY!!!! -A Lego YouTuber Parody
@Grimmona
A Lego YouTuber Parody Please tell me if you like this one more or less than the last one. It's really important to me! English and German subtitle are made by me. (first time i'm doing this so please

Tenuous - Episode I:The Call (Official Trailer)
@Loponcio Films
Trailer for the first episode of my upcoming NEW series called "Tenuous". Episode 1 coming on October 17th

What I've Been Making.
@minideliciouspant
Here is a few clips to show what I have been doing in my absence from YouTube... Hope you enjoy! Instagram: minideliciouspant Support me: #lego #brickfilm #minideliciouspant

A Moment in Life (A Lego Brickfilm Love story)
@nearyfilums
A love story about a hard working man and a chance meeting.

Welcome to Darkmoor
@Squid
A woman seeking only a night's rest stops to visit a mysterious town hidden away in the English countryside, unaware of what horrors await within.

Pablo Answers the Telephone
@Wammy
I spent more time on this one than I did on the others combined... I think.

Taking the Hobbits to Isengard but its LEGO
Anyone remember "Taking The Hobbits to Isengard"? This is Travis' version of this meme. Please don't unsub because of this

Shark Attack
@JO Co
The sea is may not be as serene as it would first seem... Basically an animation test for using sand and real water. Much was learnt. Music: Shark Attack Dië Spanglë

Back from the dead...?
@minideliciouspant
Sorry for the lack or uploads! I am not dead don't worry xD Here is a little sneak peak at what will be coming up on minideliciouspant! Music: Winter Soldier Theme Music: U Got That Instagram: mini

[E dup GER sup][Brickfilm] MEGA LEGO UNBOXING!!!! -A Lego YouTuber Parody
@Grimmona
A Lego YouTuber Parody English and German subtitle are made by me. (first time i'm doing this so please tell me if something went wrong.) #parody #Lego #Brickfilm

The Nightmare I Can’t Escape (3D CGI ANIMATION) by @jaydotjay

For best brickfilm of the month.

Last edited by Bricktown Films (nov. 1, 2019 (01:33pm)).

Welcome to Darkmoor
@Squid

Gotta go with welcome to darkmoor

Welcome to Darkmoor it is. Can't really skip on that really.

Welcome to Darkmoor by Squid

My vote goes to Welcome to Darkmoor

I vote for Welcome to Darkmoor
by @Squid

Welcome to Darkmoor by @Squid...duh.

Welcome to Darkmoor obviously

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English