Christmas Event 2019 | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

We are two months away from Christmas, every year, a small event is organized between brickfilmers around a collaborative event. BàB had an event of this type in preparation. Several groups are organizing a similar event. So since Christmas is synonymous with peace. BàB is calling on all these organisers to get together and form the biggest common Christmas event so that no brickfilmers is excluded from this type of event.
Ideally, it would be wonderful if this year different events could be organised, with different preparation schedules, different types of projects, different types of groups.
Let's get together to create the biggest brickfilm event on the theme of Christmas!

Last edited by Max_LG (oct. 28, 2019 (04:22pm)).

Sound like a good idea...where do we start?

YAS! I would love to do this!

Totally down for this.

As the thread explains, it is only to announce that an event happening. But recent changes mean that before announcing the details, we wait for the green light from everyone. So stay tuned

Perfect!
I can't wait!
Does "get together" mean actually meeting up, or just working together?

Last edited by PlasticPointProductions (oct. 29, 2019 (01:44pm)).

@PlasticPointProductions just working together I wish we could meet up tho.

I usually make a series with a LEGO-Advent calendar on every Sunday of Dezember till 24th.
Will this be also part of the christmas event?

The latest news is about a common thread. For having visualized your impressive filmography, as it stands, it is not in the spirit of this new project.

(Three independent groups were preparing 3 Christmas projects, getting everyone to agree takes time. To facilitate the debate, BàB distances itself from any confrontation by accepting to be in agreement with the project which will be agreed between the other two parties)

More information soon.

@Max_LGThe latest news is about a common thread. For having visualized your impressive filmography, as it stands, it is not in the spirit of this new project.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English