Fortune Cookie Contest | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!
Brick à Brack, his community and his staff support and approve the Brickboard community activities - BàB Staff (2020-11-16)

Welcome to the Fortune Cookie Contest!
It's time again for a little new competition, to which I would like to invite you all!
I know there will be a great summer contest here at Brick-à-Brack. That's why I set the deadline for September 29th. Enough time to participate in both contests!

Prizes
You can win a great prize for the funniest brickfilm about a fortune cookie wisdom:
LEGO Dimensions, Ghostbusters - Zhu’s Chinese Restaurant
And the funniest brickfilm about a fortune cookie wisdom of a newcomer also wins a prize:
LEGO Brick Headz - Dragon Dance Guy
(You are a newcomer if you have never published a brickfilm on the brickboard before.)

Here my personal call (It is in german) :

The rules are very simple:
1. Everyone can participate with their own brickfilm.
2. The theme is "fortune cookie“. It just has to go around a Fortune Cookie Wisdom. The wisdom must be shown in text form at the end of the film.
3. The Film must be a Animationfilm. Made with Lego or similar Bricks. Mostly in stop motion.
4. Your movie should be new (earliest from the year 2019). He may not yet be published on the Brickboard.
5. The Deadline is: September 29, 2019, 12 noon CEST. Until then, you need to do the following:
5.a) Send me a mail with the link to your brickfilm (fortunecookie@altlandstudios.de).
5.b) Introduce your movie on the Brickboard. The right section called "Filmvorstellungen".
6. Only one brickfilm/series is allowed per director/user.
7. The winners will be determined by the Brickboard community.

Feel free and many fun with brickfilming,

yours Baschi from Altlandstudios

Last edited by Baschi (jul. 28, 2019 (10:26am)).

Sounds fun! I might be able to enter! What if you can't deliver the prizes to us?

That would make me happy!
Why shouldn't I be able to deliver the prizes?
Do you live on the moon?

Last edited by Baschi (jul. 2, 2019 (08:03pm)).

@BaschiThat would make me happy!
Why shouldn't I be able to deliver the prizes?
Do you live on the moon?

I live on mars

I don't deliver there either.
Jokes apart, If you can get snailmail, that shouldn't be a problem.

@Baschi I don't deliver there either.
Jokes apart, If you can get snailmail, that shouldn't be a problem.

Well then! I should almost 100% be able to enter!

@Baschi what is the part about where you have to go to Brickboard? I can't find anything related to this contest

@minideliciouspant@Baschi what is the part about where you have to go to Brickboard? I can't find anything related to this contest

When your Brickfilm is done, then present it to the Brickboard Community. The right sub-forum for the presentation of your Brickfilm is “Filmvorstellungen“ (https://www.brickboard.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=2)
I hope that answers your question.

@Baschi
@minideliciouspant@Baschi what is the part about where you have to go to Brickboard? I can't find anything related to this contest

When your Brickfilm is done, then present it to the Brickboard Community. The right sub-forum for the presentation of your Brickfilm is “Filmvorstellungen“ (https://www.brickboard.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=2)
I hope that answers your question.

Thanks!

@Baschi when I click the link it says this...

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English