CLOSED - Casting for a Simple Life episode. | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

I need 3 voice actors for my next Simple Life episode. These are the roles:
A pirate captain (Captain Shortbeard) - For this role I need someone who can sound like a pirate. (role taken by Brick Broadcasting)
An young pirate (Jack) - Yoh don't need to sound like a pirate for this role. You can speak like yourself. (role taken by minideliciouspant)
Morpheus the magician - He's supposed to sound like a illusionist from the early 1980's. He's going to appear in a few more episodes in the future. (role taken by GrandviewWorkshop)

Email me if you are interested: cloudyvanson@gmail.com

Last edited by Cloudy VS (may 19, 2019 (09:17pm)).

@Cloudy VSI need 3 voice actors for my next Simple Life episode. These are the roles:
A pirate captain (Captain Shortbeard) - For this role I need someone who can sound like a pirate.
An young pirate (Jack) - Yoh don't need to sound like a pirate for this role. You can speak like yourself.
Morpheus the magician - He's supposed to sound like a illusionist from the early 1980's. He's going to appear in a few more episodes in the future.

@Cloudy VS I could do Jack if you need?

@minideliciouspant
@Cloudy VSI need 3 voice actors for my next Simple Life episode. These are the roles:
A pirate captain (Captain Shortbeard) - For this role I need someone who can sound like a pirate.
An young pirate (Jack) - Yoh don't need to sound like a pirate for this role. You can speak like yourself.
Morpheus the magician - He's supposed to sound like a illusionist from the early 1980's. He's going to appear in a few more episodes in the future.

Yes and thank you

@Cloudy VS
@minideliciouspant

Yes and thank you

No problem

If you gave me more information on the magician, I’d be open to trying out.

@GrandviewWorkshopIf you gave me more information on the magician, I’d be open to trying out.
He is a kind guy who just wants to help the people who freed him. He's a little bit like a good genie. He will appear from time to time in the series. You can email me your questions about the character. My email: cloudyvanson@gmail.com

If you have a script, can you PM it to me on Brick a Brack, then I can send you a copy of what my voice will sound like for the Genie.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English