Walk and Run cycles | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!
Brick à Brack, his community and his staff support and approve the Brickboard community activities - BàB Staff (2020-11-16)

Walk and run cycles video's and tutorials to get that smooth looking walk for your minifigs

- How to Animate a LEGO Figure Walking (2010)
By Doug Vandegrift

- BrickFilm Tutorial: Smooth Walk Cycle (2018)
By JurassicBrickProductions

- Frame By Frame: Walking (2014)
By Fancy Pants

- Lego Animation Tutorial: Ease In, Ease Out & Running (2009)
By Fancy Pants

- How To Animate A Minifigure Walking And Running (2017)
By Leviathan Studios

- TUTORIAL: Minifigure Walk Cycle (Stop-Motion Animation/Brickfilm) (2012)
By a repelling spider.

- Brickfilm Tutorial | Basic Run Cycles (2016)
By JurassicBrickProductions

Gonna have to check these out!

Either love em' or hate em', that's walk cycles for you.

ANOTHER GREAT TIP:

When you guys are watching your favorite brickfilms on YouTube and it has a walk cycle you would like to imitate, try going frame by frame by using the , and . buttons on keyboard! It really has helped me in the past whenever I see a motion in a brickfilm I really want to try out.

(As far as I know, it only works for YouTube, sorry to those Vimeo or Facebook video people )

Last edited by dudebrick (jan. 25, 2019 (06:14pm)).

@dudebrickANOTHER GREAT TIP:

When you guys are watching your favorite brickfilms on YouTube and it has a walk cycle you would like to imitate, try going frame by frame by using the , and . buttons on keyboard! It really has helped me in the past whenever I see a motion in a brickfilm I really want to try out.

(As far as I know, it only works for YouTube, sorry to those Vimeo or Facebook video people )

Yes I do the same!

@dudebrickANOTHER GREAT TIP:

Not just for walk cycles, but it works for (mostly) any action in the movie!

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English