Your FIRST Lego Set? | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

I'm curious, what was everyone's FIRST Lego set? Mine was the 2003 Lego Star Wars Jabba's Prize! It was the first Lego set I ever bought and honestly my favorite.

I've looked so long for my first Lego set and I cannot find a single image of it! I want to say it's this one, but I recall the lap desk being red and not blue. All I know for certain was that the lap desk was red, had a Freestyle minifig with the classic smiley face, and included 2 light-green 16*32 baseplates.

I think I know which set you're talking about, Chris! I think I had the same once.

I remember my first set like it was yesterday:

I just loved that black visor, those tyres and that number five... Good times.

I never got a first Lego set, my Dad used to collect Lego when he was younger and he handed it all down to me. But I had lots of those old 2000-2005 Lego sets, mostly cars, and some others, but I never got one first one.

@minideliciouspantI never got a first Lego set, my Dad used to collect Lego when he was younger and he handed it all down to me. But I had lots of those old 2000-2005 Lego sets, mostly cars, and some others, but I never got one first one.

I got a good bit of my Lego from my dad as well. Still use some of it to this day!

@dudebrick
@minideliciouspantI never got a first Lego set, my Dad used to collect Lego when he was younger and he handed it all down to me. But I had lots of those old 2000-2005 Lego sets, mostly cars, and some others, but I never got one first one.

I got a good bit of my Lego from my dad as well. Still use some of it to this day!

SAME!

I only got Lego from my mum cause my dads parents sold his.
The first I got might be either the Star Wars Podracer thing
or some kind of star wars book where a pale clone trooper, a droid, a red walker and a blue tank were included.
I'm sadly not able to find any pictures of those.

(Also yes, I was a star wars kid.... even liked the prequels... <ugh> )

@Ozone Studios

That's the way to go...

Mine was definitely Duplo too

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English