Chronological Order of Brickfilms? | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Hi people of Brick-a-Brack.

I am new to this community, but I have been brickfilming since 2007. Therefore I have both old and new brickfilms on my youtube channel. I would like to present every movie, but I am a bit confused about the presentation in my profile. Everything looks so neat on this website and I would like to have my brickfilms displayed in chronological order.

Do I have to start submitting my oldest brickfilms till my current ones, or is there an option to organize it manually?

Thanks for your help in advance and have a nice day.
AoW-Gamer

Hello,

The website will sort your brickfilms by using the youtube upload date automaticly. So you can add your brickfilms in any order
If the youtube upload date is wrong for a brickfilm (reupload by example) just send me a private message with the link and the date

Have a good day,
Maxou

Hello Maxou.

I didn't know this is going to be that automatically.
I will add my brickfilms from time to time, so I won't spam the whole Forum with these Notifications. Thanks.

Have a good day too,
AoW-Gamer

If your brickfilms are already on YouTube, then BàB's system will list them based on the YouTube upload date.

@AoW-GamerHello Maxou.

I didn't know this is going to be that automatically.
I will add my brickfilms from time to time, so I won't spam the whole Forum with these Notifications. Thanks.

Have a good day too,
AoW-Gamer

It's cool if you don't spam our website with old brickfilms
Keep us informed if you have any issue

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English