Vote for the Best Brickfilm of November | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Congratulations @MegaSpaceFighter for the last month !
We're starting a new month, so let's go!

Messing with Monsters | Brick à Brack: Fantastic Brickfilms
@minideliciouspant
I am back with ANOTHER stop motion! This is for Brick à Brack! I have to tell you but it was a little rushed because I only started 2 days ago and it finishes today!

Severus and Dobby
@Joshua Nelson
Alana Gray: Wammy: NoPatricioNo:

LEGO Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: Chapter 1
@Arginnon
Harry, Ron and Hermione attend Defense Against the Dark Arts, where they get an unexpected substitute teacher. Adapted closely from J.K. Rowling's original textbook, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find

Hogwarts TV (English)
@Yetgo
Draco hates watching TV. For the #FantasticBrickfilms Contest. Hope you enjoy this a little more then Draco did.

Lego Harry Potter: The Apparition Competition - Hogwarts Life - E2
@Isaac The Animator
Enjoy, and please subscribe! In this action-packed film, Hogwarts holds an Apparition Competition, and some rather strange visitors show up. This is my entry to Brick-a-Brack's Wizarding World competi

Lego Haunted House No Escape - The Ghost Animation
@wayanglego
Horror animation by WayangLego Films Hello friend, if you have time Please watch my playlist - The Incredibles 2 : - Mobile Legends : - Disney Story : - Lego Horror Story : - Lego Super Heroes :

LEGO STAR WARS PARTY Stop motion Teaser
@Box of Bricks
Hello friends! This is a teaser for a new movie. What do you think about it?

Battle of Alaris Prime LEGO Star Wars Stop Motion Clip HD
@Blackbirdmotionsutdios
Hey everyone ! Here's the High Definition Battle Of Alaris Prime Stop Motion from Star Wars : the Clone Wars 2002 video game ! Thanks for watching and Don't forget to like subscribe and share it wit

LEGO Black Friday - Brickfilm
@Simon Productions
Inspired by Black Friday Its been a while since I have made a video. I hope you like this video I made (It took a long time to make). This was a first attempt at making a fight scene with camera shak

The Good, The Bad & The Queen - Ribbons Recreated in LEGO
@James Cawood
A LEGO recreation of TGTBATQ's 'Ribbons' from the newly released album of theirs, Merrie Land.

How to Defeat Grindelwald
@SCDude1999
Unleash the Fantastic Beasts!

LEGO Harry Potter: Death Eaters
@Speakbroccoli
Harry Potter introduced us to an amazing world of witchcraft and wizardry. Now take a walk on the dark side and see what life is really like being a Death Eater. Credits Death Eater Susan: Sinéad Doyl

Ice Planet Slasher 2002 Full (Fake) Trailer
@Arginnon
A handful of brave scientists are hunted on the icy planet of Krysto by an astronaut left behind in an era long since past... Trailer featured in Clumsy Bob: The Ice Planet Slasher () YBTV jingle by H

Star Wars the Clone War Story Chapter Ten (a lego star wars stop motion)
@Blackbirdmotionsutdios
Hey everyone ! We've exceeded the 1140 subscribers that's amazing thanks to everybody for supporting my work ! I've finished the Tenth chapter of my LEGO Star Wars Stop Motion series I hope you'll en

The Great War of the Deads
@Redbrickstudio
1918, a French, British and German soldier try to survive in Europe devastated by the war and chemicals weapons... and infested with undeads.

Mister Classified: The Red Fox (Director's Cut)
@Joshua Nelson
What if the hero didn't know his own secret identity? If you're a fan of this film or my channel, then check out my discord server: Dragon Bricks Studios: LainieMaytions: Epic Doctor44: Goblin Ani

Lego Avengers: Thor's Hammer - Brickfilm
@Ice Fox
The Avengers are having a party. Thor challenges Iron Man to lift up his hammer Mjölnir. Will Iron Man make it? Thanks to the voice actors: Thor - MisteryStudios: Iron Man - Gold Brick Productions:

Lego | How it feels to chew 5 gum..
@minideliciouspant
I have been very busy lately sorry :0 But I am back!! This was inspired by Gold Puffin Lego Animation I hope you enjoy this little short!

Imagine You're A Ninja
@Yetgo
He is cleaning a room, but then he finds a sword! What will he do with it?

The Transformation
@kreimkouk
Once upon a time there was a robot.

Simple Life Bobby Wins The Lottery Pt. 2
@Cloudy VS
In this episode Bill tells to Bobby why he and Joe are no longer friends and later in the episode Joe forgives Bill and they become best friends again. Bill moves out of the house of Bobby and goes to

Contests and Stuff
@Future Past Productions
Over the past couple of months I've been working on my bigger upcoming video, Toypocalypse, which will be released on December 7th. But during that, I also did a bunch of other small projects. Some we

Dating Advice From A Yeti
@LainieGoat
Thanks for watching! Nothing beats the wisdom of a Yeti. Fred is possibly the most knowledgeable of all. Big thanks to Squid @ Annoying Noise Productions for voicing Fred! I hope you all enjoyed wat

Bohemian Rhapsody Trailer in LEGO
@Brickfilm Day
After 2 months of work from over 20 animators, and an entire music event, we present the Bohemian Rhapsody Trailer in LEGO!

The Gig that Changed my Life (Liam Gallagher in LEGO)
@James Cawood
This brickfilm was made as a part of the BFD Music Event!

Clumsy Bob: The Ice Planet Slasher
@Arginnon
It's Halloween when Bob and Ted decide to watch Ice Planet Slasher 2002 on TV. Not knowing that there might be a real killer outside... Created by Arginnon () Trailer voice: Jelkluz () Voice of 'The A

Lego Firemen - Kitten Rescue
@Brick Broadcasting
Two firemen are bored out of their minds... nothing spectacular is happening ... or wait... What? A rescue mission? Huhh,.. this this just turn into a contest? Who will be first to succeed? Find out n

Before the Dark Times LEGO Star Wars Stop Motion Final Trailer
@Blackbirdmotionsutdios
Happy Halloween everyone ! We have excedeed 1100 subscribers that's amazing thanks to everybody for supporting my work ! Today here's the final trailer of my new serie that is going to be released thi

Hairy Pot Ear
@CheepJokes
How to sneak into Hogwarts to steal their secrets: Instructional video.

Bohemian rhapsody trailer of course.

Bohemian rhapsody for me too

I'm going hardcore for Clumsy Bob: The Ice Planet Slasher by @Arginnon - the orange transparent chainsaw must prevail!

Lego Avengers: Thor's Hammer by @Ice Fox

Imagine You're a Ninja by @Yetgo

Also Imagine You're a Ninja by @Yetgo

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English