Vote for the Best Brickfilm of October! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

We're starting a new month, so let's go!

Legendary Lego Spider man OFFICAL
@masterbrixco
Hey everyone here is my new LEGO film - Legendary Lego Spider-man! I had loads of fun making this awesome Lego spider-man film - hope you guys enjoy! Make sure to subscribe for more future awesome Leg

The LEGO Batman Movie: Halloween Special
@DavidsTVFilms
Batman's... um, I mean... Bruce Wayne's manor is overtaken by The Joker and five other super villains on Halloween night!

The MisAdventures Of Unlucky Larry V: 30 Minutes or Less!
@SonOfGib
Larry is Back! In this episode Larry takes a job as a Pizza Delivery Dude and meets a rather eccentric customer.

Lego: Special Halloween !
@Nounours
Going out for candies during halloween and finishing in a torture chamber, five centuris ago, or inviting necromancers to your halloween party sounds a bit weird? Well.....that is all what Nounours Pr

Lego Creator Daredevil Stunt Plane Feburary 2018 - Stopmotion Animation
@HoverfrogFilms
This is the second video I created for Lego back in February for Lego. Watch the first here: Again, watching it now it is amazing to see how I have improved in less then a year! I had made an intro v

LEGO Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Journey of a Soldier
@MegaSpaceFighter
One's journey can evolve through an extensive amount of obstacles, wars, and pain. I have gathered my time and budget, to create a film that talks about a soldier who is not afraid to take risks, and

Lego Mobile Legends Funny - Treasure Island
@wayanglego
Mobile Legend Funny alucard and lancelot caught balmond Mobile legends animation

Lego Halloween | Finish The Story
@Brickfilm Day
This brickfilm was a collaboration between 10 individual brickfilmers. Each had 1 week to complete their segment, with no prior knowledge of the plot. This is the result.

Unternehmensgründung für Anfänger - Trailer - Lego Film
@Ice Fox
A trailer for an upcoming shool project. In this film you will learn how to start your own company.

LEGO HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
@kreimkouk
A boy and his brother are going from house to house to get some trick or treats. It went wrong.

Darth Malgus Haunt LEGO Star Wars Stop Motion Clip
@Blackbirdmotionsutdios
Hey everyone ! Here's the first part video that i've announced 2 weeks ago ! Thanks for watching and Don't forget to like subscribe and share it with your star wars friends ! Special thanks to our S

Simple Life - Bobby Wins The Lottery Pt. 1
@Cloudy VS
Simple Life is a series about uncle Bill and his nephew Bobby. In this episode Bobby wins the lottery, but unfortenately Joe steals the money from him. Music by Kevin MacLeod. Song used in the video:

Twitch (Unfinished)
@The Tenacious Brick
A man hunts for a twitch-teleporter which bends the technological physics of reality.

Spooky Scary Skeleton
@SeanDoubleJ
It's probably not a good idea to visit a graveyard on Halloween night. A spooky scary skeleton might live there!

Lego Zombie: The Outbreak 3
@starwarsstudio100
The series continues with part 3. A Lego brickfilm stop-motion about a zombie outbreak, the third part of the Lego Zombie Outbreak series, which all started with a laboratory far away from society wer

LEGO Avengers: Infinity War
@DavidsTVFilms
My first video on here I suppose will be my most recent video. Hope you enjoy!

Lego: Kingdom of Malacult (episode 7)
@Nounours
Dealing with living deads, a necromancer or even an orcish invasion is no big deal when you're in the Kingdom of Malacult..........Did I told you about the dragon?

LEGO Batman Returns
@masterbrixco
Hey guys here is my new Lego film - LEGO Batman Returns! This brickfilm is inspired by the dark knight trilogy. Make sure to subscribe and comment for more future awesome Lego films

The Great Adventure | A Brickfilm by minideliciouspant
@minideliciouspant
Hey guys! So sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time!! This video was inspired by this other video - Some of you might be complaining about light flicker, well the truth is in daylight there isn't muc

The Greatest Treasure of All (A Failed BRAWL Entry)
@Undershadow
Fredrick Spears and his crew of brave adventurers have traveled the world in search of the greatest treasure of all time. Now, they have finally reached their destination... The Temple of Walangloo! -

Simple Life - The Unfair Punishment
@Cloudy VS
Simple Life is a series about uncle Bill and his nephew Bobbie made by CloudyVS (me) In this episode Bobbie gets in trouble, because the police thinks that he stole the blue diamond. In the end Bill g

(Not so) Scary Mary
@Brick Broadcasting
A re-release of Scary Mary: a re-edit based on some of the feedback I got! New learnings applied... and just... to do the footage (more) justice... The original version you can watch via the behind t

Lego Egg Hunt
@Brick Broadcasting
Easter.... already... Painting eggs... Oops... what's that... Was that... The EASTER BUNNY... Join the hunt... Have FUN! Egg Hunt, my participation in #FinishAnyBrickfilmAlreadytober. Just one bump on

Bob and Randy: The Freebaker Conspiracy (Episode 3)
@Chris Major
A bored Randy finds himself in over his head when he accidentally buys a age-old conspiracy group during a bake sale. Meanwhile, Bob delves into the depths of the cactus arts. Welcome to my Brickfilm

Darth Malgus Haunt LEGO Star Wars Stop Motion teaser
@Blackbirdmotionsutdios
Hey everyone ! here's a small teaser of my next video that i'll release next week ! Thanks for watching and Don't forget to like subscribe and share it with your star wars friends ! Special thanks to

Attack of the octopus. A Lego stop motion.
@Fly0Nn Stop Motion Inc
I hope you enjoy this Jaws themed video! Subscribe and hit the bell to get up to date on my videos!

10 sub thank you. A fortnite Lego stop motion.
@Fly0Nn Stop Motion Inc
Thank you guys for 10 subs! Really appreciate it! 😸🐵🐸

EP 1 (Part 5) Elsa & Anna Can't Let It Go
@Wifey Blocks
Episode 1 (Part 5) Part 1 here - Part 2 here - Part 3 here - Part 4 here - Part 5 here - this video Final part of Episode 1. Everyone got a piece of Joker's prank from Parts 2 to 4, Batman got a scare

EP 1 (Part 4) Spiderman I don't Feel so Good
@Wifey Blocks
Episode 1 (Part 4) Part 1 here - Part 2 here - Part 3 here - Part 4 - this video Part 5 here - Spiderman doesn't feel so good. He struggles on making it just in time before all hell breaks loose. Find

LEGO Be More Chill
@NoPatricioNo
“LEGO Be More Chill” tells the story of Jeremy Heere, an average teenager in an average New Jersey town. Jeremy learns about a SQUIP – a tiny supercomputer inside a pill that, if swallowed, will tell

LEGO Animation Tutorial: Ant-Man Growing & Shrinking Effect
@Speakbroccoli
The second tutorial in a new series of videos in which I hope to further explain how I achieved certain effects/shots in my stop motion movies. This video focuses on how to achieve the Ant-Man growing

Last edited by Brick Broadcasting (nov. 6, 2018 (10:47am)).

I am going to go with Bob and Randy: The Free Baker Conspiracy by @ChrisMajor.

Last edited by PlasticPointProductions (nov. 6, 2018 (02:29am)).

And I vote for LEGO Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Journey of a Soldier by @MegaSpaceFighter

I was a bit torn up between The Greatest Treasure of All and Bob and Randy, but upon consideration my vote goes to Bob & Randy 3: The Freebaker Conspiracy by @chris_gbp

I vote for LEGO Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Journey of a Soldier by @MegaSpaceFighter

Incredible film. Good luck to all other competitors, awesome job from all!

I also vote for LEGO Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Journey of a Soldier by @MegaSpaceFighter!

@Brick BroadcastingAnd I vote for LEGO Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Journey of a Soldier by @MegaSpaceFighter
@EnergeticFoxStudiosI vote for LEGO Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Journey of a Soldier by @MegaSpaceFighter

Incredible film. Good luck to all other competitors, awesome job from all!
@Future Past ProductionsI also vote for LEGO Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Journey of a Soldier by @MegaSpaceFighter!

I agree with these amazing animators!

My vote goes to The Greatest Treasure of All by Undershadow.

My vote goes to "Bob and Randy: The Freebaker Conspiracy (Episode 3)" by @chris@gbp.
Although "LEGO Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Journey of a Soldier" and "LEGO Be More Chill" are close runners up.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English