Vote for the Best Brickfilm of August | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

We're starting a new mounth, so let's go!
Vote for the Best Brickfilm of August!

Another Dog Film
@Dalholtern
Another dog film made for yet another contest at brick-a-brack.com.

Results Day - Weary Challenge
@Future Past Productions
This is my entry into the final week of Brickfilm Day's Summer Animation Contest.

Scott Pilgrim VS the World - VS Lucas Lee IN LEGO
@Yellow Shots
It's long overdue... Prepare to feel the wrath of the league of evil exes. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- This video was made to pay tribute to the awesom

LEGO Avengers Infinity War: Where Was Ant-Man?
@Speakbroccoli
Whilst the other Avengers were putting their lives on the line Ant Man had some personal things to take care of.....a music video. Credits Captain America: Kevin Carrick Black Widow: Sinéad Doyle Judg

LEGO Harry Potter - Le Miroir du Riséd
@Geertos13
"Ce n'est pas bon de se complaire dans les rêves en oubliant de vivre...." - Albus Dumbledore Sous-Titres disponibles en Français, Anglais, Allemand, Néerlandais et Italien. Et voilà donc, ma toute de

Star Wars the Clone War Story Chapter Nine (a lego star wars stop motion)
@Blackbirdmotionsutdios
Hey everyone ! We've exceed the 900 subscribers that's amazing thanks to everybody for supporting my work ! I've finished the ninth chapter of my LEGO Star Wars Stop Motion series I hope you'll enjoy

Logan Paul vs KSI | 3D Render
@jaydotjay
Another short test animation, this one originally made for social media. Logan Paul and KSI slap it - er, duke it out to a classic epic battle ballad. Made for my Twitter (link in the notes).

LEGO MARVEL SUPERHEROES: Spider Trike vs Electro 76014 Stop Motion Speedbuild!
@MelhorarProductions
LEGO MARVEL SUPERHEROES: Spider Trike vs Electro 76014 Stop Motion Speedbuild! | Electro is menacing the citizens by hovering above their heads with fearsome electricity bolts spinning under his feet

The 'REAL' Lego Movie 2
@Brick Block Animations
So, I made this. It was completed in about a month. Not because it was that demanding. Just cause I'm lazy. Hahaha. Thank you to William Osborne for voice acting in this.

Han Shot First - Lego Star Wars
@RenfefilM_st
Who shot first?! My version. ► ВКонтакте ► Twitter ► Google+ ♫ Music ©Киностудия RenfefilM® 2018

LEGO STAR WARS The Phantom 75170 Stop Motion Speedbuild! | Melhorar Productions
@MelhorarProductions
LEGO STAR WARS The Phantom 75170 Stop Motion Speedbuild! | Melhorar Productions | Outrun Admiral Thrawn with the Rebel starfighter, The Phantom, featuring retracting landing gear, an opening minifigu

Rage Challenge
@Future Past Productions
This is my entry into week 2 of Brickfilm Day's Summer Animation Contest.

walk/run tutorial (frame by frame)
@Last Brick Productions
a tutorial of how I do my walking and running

What's Happening?
@Future Past Productions
I'd suggest pausing the video unless you are literally the fastest reader to ever exist with a brain capacity larger and faster than the Flash... (Yeah looking back I probably should’ve left the text

Lego: Kingdom of Malacult (episode 4 )
@Nounours
Solving a goblin 'problem' then have a rest in your castle and discover that living deads are still around…...that's beeing the king of Malacult!

Holding Our Own, Episode 4, Segment 2: TV or Not TV
@Holding Our Own
As Angela and Brent's concern over Missy's TV viewing habits tunrs to action, Mark Manchester stops by and delivers some news. Featuring the voices of Michael Tourette, Mary Charles, Cecelia Yus, Bran

Brick à Brack Summer Contest Week 6 Entry
@Ozone Studios
Canon to the Legends of Stardown multiverse me and my brother do.

The Fight (Summer Contest Week Six)
@PlasticPointProductions
This is an entry to the summer contest week 6. I made this in about two hours right before the deadline. It is also my first brickfilm with DragonFrame.

REVENGE - #SummerContest2018
@Yetgo
For the #SummerContest2018 week 6: This week's challenge was to animate a fight sequence, so I created this revenge-thriller about a guy who accidentally stumbles into some old enemies... Hope you enj

Shopping Mall Gangster Battle | Brick À Brack WEEK 6
@minideliciouspant
Thank you all who watched this! This was for Brick À Brack WEEK 6. I am so sorry that there was light flicker and unsteady camera... Please do not dislike, enjoy the video!!!!

Lego James Bond Fight
@Ice Fox
Short James Bond fight scene for Brick a Brack summer contest.

Fighting Fire | Brick a Brack Animation Contest Week 6
@GrandviewWorkshop
1,648 Frames Played in 24 FPS This took forever it seems! Even the editing took so long! Hopefully it looks good. Woah! 1080p60!? That's a first! That's because of the editing. A little more advanced

LEGO Fight Scene
@Dalholtern
A short fight scene I animated for week 6 of the summer contest on www.brick-a-brack.com.

LEGO Simple Duel
@thefourmonkeys
This was made for week 6 of the #SummerContest2018 on Brick á Brack.

One Man Army - #SummerContest2018
@ffingers
This brickfilm is very violent. This is my fight scene for the Brick à Brack #SummerContest2018, where you had to make a fight scene that was at least 15 seconds long. Around 630 images were used. Tw

Black Panther vs Killmonger - BaB Week Six Entry
@Isaac The Animator
This juicy fight is for Brick-a-Brack's challenge for week six! The contest page is found here:

LEGO Yoda's hut 75208 Stop Motion Build! | Melhorar Productions
@MelhorarProductions
LEGO Yoda's hut 75208 Stop Motion Build! | Melhorar Productions | Reenact iconic training scenes on planet Dagobah with LEGO® Star Wars 75208 Yoda’s Hut. This feature-packed set includes Yoda’s swamp

SuperDog Official Trailer
@PlasticPointProductions
This is a trailer for my upcoming brick film, SuperDog. It will be coming out September third.

Two Bad Thieves (ENG)
@JonasOff
Two stupid thieves want to rob a house...

LEGO Goshdarnit the magician! A brickfilm
@Amari Studios
This is an entry into gold puffin's stop motion animation contest. This is a brickfilm staring Aaron Bulder as Goshdarnit, Cris from goldbrick productions, and me as everyone else!

Welcome to the Channel! | minideliciouspant OFFICIAL Channel Trailer
@minideliciouspant
Welcome everyone! To the AWESOME universe of minideliciouspant! Here I make stop-motions of Marvel, DC, Ninjago, Star Wars and my own ideas (I am trying to make more funny ones) I do tests (Some are r

Lost File | Episode One - Brickfilm
@Simon Productions
**Wear headphones while watching** An ancient file that has the power of destroying the universe is being hunted by the empire. Parts of the file have been floating around the universe until an ordina

Fight Challenge
@Future Past Productions
This is my entry into Week 6 of Brick a Brack’s Summer Contest.

Cole V Zane | LEGO 3D Animation
@JumboGauge
First ever fight scene with the LEGO characters, or any models for that matter. but I am so darn happy with this animation, it came out better than I expected. I hope y'all like it too. Outro song: D

The Temporal Loop - OneDouglas Cut
@UnDouglas
This is my entry to Week 5 of the Summer Contest Which means I did not animate this. It was animated by Brickfield54. Check out his amazing work!

star wars test
@Last Brick Productions
this is a quick test I did in after effects to see how the saber and laser effects work.

Lego Ant-Man and the Wasp - A Minideliciouspant Contest entry
@Isaac The Animator
This is my entry to minideliciouspant's Ant-Man and the Wasp contest, found here Enjoy!

Lego: Kingdom of Malacult (episode 3)
@Nounours
When you need a drunkard little elf to find some goblins, surrounded by incompetent soldiers and when your gampe keeper still a gluttonous little wood elf….don't expect things to go well. Welcome in M

The Brick Mirage - A brickfilm by minideliciouspant
@minideliciouspant
The Brick Mirage is supposed to make you go like this :O It is filled with some brain teasers and is for the TriggerFish Academy animation competition. Inspired by the Rymdreglage - 8-bit trip. Link:

I'll vote for 'LEGO Avengers Infinity War: Where Was Ant-Man?' by @Speakbroccoli!

My vote is for 'LEGO Harry Potter - Le Miroir du Riséd' by @Geertos13.

@thefourmonkeysMy vote is for 'LEGO Harry Potter - Le Miroir du Riséd' by @Geertos13.

Mine too!

Fight Challenge by @Future Past Productions.

Last edited by PlasticPointProductions (sep. 1, 2018 (02:26pm)).

Havn't seen everything but my vote goes for the Harry Potter movie

Loved 'LEGO Avengers Infinity War: Where Was Ant-Man?' by @Speakbroccoli!

But my vote also goes to LEGO Harry Potter - Le Miroir du Riséd by @Geertos13.

@Future Past ProductionsI'll vote for 'LEGO Avengers Infinity War: Where Was Ant-Man?' by @Speakbroccoli!

Same over here!

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English