Red Eyed Turtle | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Someone is coming. You're sitting on the floor and waiting, until it's to late. Someone is coming to kill you.

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-8ozWz1Rjk&t=1s

Hope you enjoy.

@YetgoSomeone is coming. You're sitting on the floor and waiting, until it's to late. Someone is coming to kill you.

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-8ozWz1Rjk&t=1s

Hope you enjoy.

I am not sitting on no floor! I am currently on a chair
Wait, what weapon do they have?

Nice! That was really good! What did you use for the blood? Also, were you the guy who got shot?

@minideliciouspant
Don't worry, it's just a fake gun

@Isaac The Animator
Thank you! Yeah, I played both of them. For the blood I used theatre blood by 'jofrika cosmetics', I don't think that this company sells outside of germany, but this blood should be found at every halloween/costume shop.
It was my first use of theatre blood, so I'am not sure if this is the best option to use.

Did you use greenscreen to double yourself?

@PlasticPointProductionsDid you use greenscreen to double yourself?

He probably locked down the camera and just took two shots, layering them and masking them over each other.

@Isaac The Animator

He probably locked down the camera and just took two shots, layering them and masking them over each other.

Exactly (well, beside of the shot with the door, there I took both sides of the door separately).

@Yetgo
@Isaac The Animator

Exactly (well, beside of the shot with the door, there I took both sides of the door separately).

Nice! It turned out well!

@PlasticPointProductions
@Yetgo
@Isaac The Animator

Nice! It turned out well!

Thank you!

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English