3D Animation | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Gotta go fast!

The 5 phases of rigging this LEGO Lightning Dragon. 1: Built in LDD. (LEGO Digital Designer) 2: imported to maya. 3: Textured/colored. 4: Rigged. 5: Rendered. (in comments)

This whole thing took about 6 hours in total to do.

Looking awesome! Just out of curiosity, though, have you considered Bricklink's Studio 2.0?

I've been using mecabricks but sometimes, not even both of those places have all the pieces modeled.

As much as I like ninjago and all that. I also like Sonic the Hedgehog... a lot. So over the past couple of weeks I've done some work.

Congratulations, Mr. JumboGauge, you've completely surpassed the Sonic movie poster by leaps and bounds

Also, that reminds me ... I've been playing around with Cinema 4D and I made this little animation via a tutorial by Grayscalegorilla.

Last edited by chris_gbp (dec. 12, 2018 (02:02am)).

@chris_gbpAlso, that reminds me ... I've been playing around with Cinema 4D and I made this little animation via a tutorial by Grayscalegorilla.

That's really cool!
How long did it take you to make this?

@Let malo filmThat's really cool! How long did it take you to make this?

Far longer than it would have taken @JumboGauge!

An hour

@JumboGaugeAs much as I like ninjago and all that. I also like Sonic the Hedgehog... a lot. So over the past couple of weeks I've done some work.

Wow...amazing!
Those pictures look like they have been made from the company LEGO.
Nice pics.

Last edited by Let malo film (dec. 11, 2018 (04:05am)).

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English