3D Animation | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

I saw that many of you were using blender. SoI thought it would be cool to open a topic about 3D animation.

I hope you will enjoy.

Last edited by Let malo film (jul. 24, 2018 (02:34pm)).

Splendid. I actually don't use blender but I'm sure it doesnt matter. I use Autodesk Maya.

@JumboGaugeSplendid. I actually don't use blender but I'm sure it doesnt matter. I use Autodesk Maya.

It doesn't matter. You can share anything who's about your work but still have to be about 3D

I am interested 2.... heard that in 200hrs you can get far with blender... curious to learn what you guys r discussing...

@Brick BroadcastingI am interested 2.... heard that in 200hrs you can get far with blender... curious to learn what you guys r discussing...

Or even less! and I hope you will enjoy this topic.

Last edited by Let malo film (jul. 24, 2018 (10:39pm)).

I'm not sure where else to put this, but I really wanted to share this. This is a little 3D effect I did. (Just read the description. )

Last edited by Let malo film (jul. 26, 2018 (08:32am)).

That’s great (I just watched it).
Do you think it’s possible to make water but with a texture of lego?

Ps: for the video don’t forget to put <video.> </video>.

Last edited by Let malo film (jul. 26, 2018 (08:23am)).

Hmm... I'm gonna have to look into that, That would be interesting. (Just a note for later, ) Maybe I can take a large LEGO plate and give it a deformer to make it wave like water in maya. I wanna try this now.

@JumboGaugeHmm... I'm gonna have to look into that, That would be interesting. (Just a note for later, ) Maybe I can take a large LEGO plate and give it a deformer to make it wave like water in maya. I wanna try this now.

That's what you're looking for

I could most certainly ues that, but fluids and, whats called bifrost, is a choker for my PC. I don't have all that great of a PC. The water effect that I used was just a water shader on a plane, which is simple, and doesn't kill my PC. But I might have to give it a try.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English