Summer Contest 2018 | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Congrats everyone, you've done a great job! I've read a handful of these and there are some great stories here. Here's hoping they'll one day be animated!

@chris_gbpCongrats everyone, you've done a great job! I've read a handful of these and there are some great stories here. Here's hoping they'll one day be animated!

Sadly... I won't be able to animate mine... I exaggerated the amount of LEGO I had

@minideliciouspantSadly... I won't be able to animate mine... I exaggerated the amount of LEGO I had

Same here, but I'm sure there are some tricks we can use to make it work anyways Since mine mostly takes place on a train, I may just buy the new Hogwarts Express, some track pieces, and modify it until it looks good.

@chris_gbp
@minideliciouspantSadly... I won't be able to animate mine... I exaggerated the amount of LEGO I had

Same here, but I'm sure there are some tricks we can use to make it work anyways Since mine mostly takes place on a train, I may just buy the new Hogwarts Express, some track pieces, and modify it until it looks good.

Lol my friend!

Luckily you can always buy more LEGO!

And who won....

Last edited by Isaac The Animator (jul. 17, 2018 (06:08pm)).

@Darkdragon

Luckily you can always buy more LEGO!

So true! But I don't have enough cash right now...

@Isaac The AnimatorAnd who won....

Still don't know

I am the author of "The Drop (Holding Our Own.pdf). Anyone who wishes to animate it is encouraged to send me a message.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English