Animation Challenge#3 - Horse Walking/Galoping | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!
Brick à Brack, his community and his staff support and approve the Brickboard community activities - BàB Staff (2020-11-16)

@Darkdragon @Raptor Studios

I have no ideas for the next one. Possibly another animal?

We don't plan to launch another challenge soon, a lot of members will work on their #SilentContest entry

Dinosaur animation Please!!! the next challenge needs to be animate a dinosaur!!!

That sound like a great idea!!!!

Last edited by Raptor Studios (may 1, 2018 (10:44pm)).

But I don't have a dinosaur!
I think it should be something like run or walk cycles.

@Isaac The AnimatorBut I don't have a dinosaur!
I think it should be something like run or walk cycles.
you could always build a dinosaur. I would make a simple tutorial on how to make the best looking and most articulate lego dinosaur known to man.

@Darkdragon @Raptor Studios

I have no ideas for the next one. Possibly another animal?

It would be ironic if we animated a raptor

@Chris M. Yes Raptor DEW IT!! If the need may arise I will make a tutorial on how to build a lego raptor for those who cannot buy one! the next challenge needs to be dinosaur themed in honor of the new movie

Last edited by Caleb (may 1, 2018 (11:31pm)).

@Caleb@Chris M.> Yes Raptor DEW IT!! If the need may arise I will make a tutorial on how to build a lego raptor for those who cannot buy one! the next challenge needs to be dinosaur themed in honor of the new movie

Well as @Maxou44 said, the next contest is running and people need time to work on it, so it'll be awhile before we have another animation challenge. That being said, you can animate a silent dinosaur

@chris_gbp
@Caleb@Chris M.> Yes Raptor DEW IT!! If the need may arise I will make a tutorial on how to build a lego raptor for those who cannot buy one! the next challenge needs to be dinosaur themed in honor of the new movie

Well as @Maxou44 said, the next contest is running and people need time to work on it, so it'll be awhile before we have another animation challenge. That being said, you can animate a silent dinosaur
perhaps I shall

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English