LEGO Star Wars Celebration Month - Brickfilm Event | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Hello everyone!
On February 10th we held 'Brickfilm Day 2018', an event celebrating the 45th anniversary of brickfilms, in which 56 creators uploaded a brickfilm on the same day at allocated timeslots. This was a successful project, receiving positive feedback, and so before Brickfilm Day next year, we are planning to host a few smaller scale brickfilm events later this year, one of them including the LEGO Star Wars Celebration Month.

But what is the LEGO Star Wars Celebration Month?

The event is similar in nature to Brickfilm Day in that several brickfilmers will each produce a Star Wars brickfilm (or a video relating to Star Wars brickfilms) to be released across the event’s timespan. However, rather than all participants uploading their video on the same day, they will be spread out one a day across 3 weeks between Friday, May 4th (Star Wars Day) and Friday, May 25th (the release date of 'Solo'). This allows for a greater spotlight on each individual film and creator.

Also like Brickfilm Day, each brickfilm entered into the event will be easily accessible and promoted through both a playlist on YouTube, which will be available to view via a link which will be on each participant's video or on the Brickfilm Day YouTube channel, livestreams and podcasts throughout the event, as well as a thread here on Brick-à-Brack, which will be available at the start of the event (May 4th).

How can I partake?

If you would like to participate yourself, please contact us via our email, brickfilmday@gmail.com, and we will discuss a suitable day for you to upload your video on. There are limited spots however, so if you would like to join, you best hurry before there is no space left!

Conditions

- We ask that if you do end up participating, that you stay committed and faithful to the promise you've made towards this event and the people involved in it. Please ensure that you have a brickfilm completed by your agreed upon date, ready to be published.
- Upon releasing your video, you MUST include a link to the Brickfilm Day playlist with all the other brickfilms somewhere on your video (e.g in the description, in the comments or as an end card). If you fail to do so, we will not promote or link your video anywhere on our platforms.
- While we do not mind the inclusion of mature and explicit content, please do not go over the top with it (i.e no nudity or discriminating content).

If you would not like to participate yourself, yet still follow the event and it's participants, you can keep up to date with our YT, or just check back to see what we post here.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1m7gCyKwex_L6NmzRuYoA

Many thanks for reading, and please don't hesitate to contact myself through a private message or email to brickfilmday@gmail.com.

Last edited by pjlegomotion (apr. 9, 2018 (06:02pm)).

Such an awesome idea! I sent you an email my man!

Good idea guys

I'd love to join y'all, but can I get a Star Wars brickfilm put together in time for the event? Hopefully

I am one with the Force and the Force is with me ...

Maxou44This post has been deleted by son auteur (Reason: Fails).

Nice contest!!!

oooooh I'd love to do this. I'm about to begin a star wars comedy series, only problem is, I don't think I'll finish or even start in time to enter ah well.

Last edited by Slotborg (apr. 10, 2018 (04:18pm)).

Please let me know!

@chris_gbpI'd love to join y'all, but can I get a Star Wars brickfilm put together in time for the event? Hopefully

I am one with the Force and the Force is with me ...

This sounds really fun!

Umm So I emailed you but you haven't given me a date yet.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English