Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

My vote goes to Technical difficulties by gbp.

Last edited by Aidan-Buffalo Brickfilms (mar. 17, 2020 (03:25pm)).

Gotta go with Lego Hidden Side - Technical Difficulties by @chris_gbp

I vote for Let's Start from the Beginning... (SHAC 3) by Arginnon

A new vote!

Lego In Real Life MUSIC – SMOOTHIE / Stop Motion Cooking (Music Video)
@Brickhario
Smoothie is great, Music too, but combining both is INCREDIBLE! Watch this Stop Motion in Real Life Cooking Music Video to see something unique! SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and SHARE for more! Thank you! Music an

Commander Thorn Squadron vs Mandalorian and CIS LEGO Star Wars Stop Motion clip
@Blackbird William
Hey guys ! I will continue my work on Star Wars the Clone War Story Chapter 15 next week end, so I work on an upcoming chapter with the minifigs I had for the moment ! I will release a bigger clip nex

I vote for Commander Thorn Squadron vs Mandalorian and CIS LEGO Star Wars Stop Motion clip by @Blackbird William. Leego is Real Life MSUIC - SMOOTHIE was interesting for sure, and I had a hard time deciding, but I am going with Star Wars

Make our vote for Commander Thorn Squadron vs Mandalorian and CIS LEGO Star Wars Stop Motion clip.

Lego In Real Life MUSIC

lego in real life music

I vote for Lego in Real Life MUSIC by @Brickhario

Some nice films this week!

LEGO SPACE! : A Stop-motion Movie | Chapter 1 See No Evil
@ChickenStudios
This has been a long time in the making! LEGO SPACE! is a stop-motion based on the LEGO classic space sets from the late 70s and early 80s and is inspired by the style and stories of this period. The

Mini Bar The Twelfth Episode.
@Ferrara Entertainment
Bob has relationship problems. Angie learns the truth about the flu.

A Medieval Murder Mystery Silent Contest Entry
@Aidan Van Horn
An entry to Brick-a-Brack's silent contest. Hopefully it makes at least a little bit of sense. Animation and soundtrack by Aidan Van Horn.

Command & Conquer LEGO
@kreimkouk
A stop motion scene showing a fight between units of the GDI (Global Defense Initiative) and the Brotherhood of Nod. "We are going to have to act if we want to live in a different world."

LEGO Mr T: Retro PSA: One to Grow On: Short Version
@SonOfGib
It was the 80's and Mr. T was the greater than the rubic's cube and the moon walk combined. The Boots man is quarantined like the rest of the world. That means that it's time to practice my Brickfilmi

Lego Star Wars Duel of the Fates Battle
@Jordys Bricks
Hey guys here is my new Lego film - Lego Star Wars Duel of the Fates Battle! I'm a huge fan of Star Wars; so I remade the epic lightsaber duel in Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace in Lego form!

Homeschool Anthem: Lego Version (Quarantine Special)
@AwesomepantsFilms
Made this for everyone who is now homeschooling during quarantine. Original video: Chick Fil A, Lecrae, Dragons in our Midst, Galaxy Buck, Friends and Heroes, Tim Tebow, Justin Bieber, Pride and Preju

Star Wars Eclipse V: The Horror
@Brickstorming
Fifth chapter of my feature length Star Wars project "Eclipse".

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English