Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Lots of good ones this week but my vote goes to "Headspace"

Orchestral Pallete by @lotw gets my vote

@Aidan-Buffalo BrickfilmsLots of good ones this week but my vote goes to "Headspace"

Same here!

Lots of good films this week, definitely a tough choice.
I vote for Orchestral Palette - LEGO Animation everything it did, it did well, and it shows.

A bit late, but here you can vote for last weeks best brickfilm! (INcluding everything to friday)

Lego Shopping - Zombie Attack
@Half Bricked
not your average day at the food market, especially when zombies attack! had a ton of fun making this, worked hard on better sound effects and music so let me know what u think! Give an honest opinion

LEGO Avengers: Endgame in 7 Minutes
@Jonathan Theaters
LEGO Avengers: Endgame in 7 Minutes The entire plot of Avengers: Endgame condensed into a 7 minute LEGO animation! WOOoowww so this took a while, didn't it? What, nearly three months? Yikes. Anyways,

Svenny's Grand Space Adventure
@Wammy
When given a mission, Svenny goes out on a wonderful adventure, and even learns a lesson. Big thanks to lotsatoast for helping out with the video! Music made by Wammy Thank you so much for watching!

100 subscribers special
@Cloudy VS
Thank you so much for everything! I couldn't have done it without you guys and the brickfilm community!

Ayyy this is hard! Some really good brickfilms! But I am going to vote for LEGO Avengers: Endgame in 7 Minutes!

Inded, a hard week. I will go with "Svenny's Grand Space Adventure"

I'll go with Svenny's Grand Space Adventure

Svenny's Grand Space Adventure by @Wammy

I'm voting for Svenny's Grand Space Adventure by Wammy.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English