Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Unlimited power by @Ser Eathan

I vote for A Trap of All Traps, a Hole.

I vote for A Trap of all Traps by @Yetgo

AlsoThe Trap Of All Traps, A Hole by @Yetgo

Bravo @Yetgo, you become brickfilm of the week !

Wow nice!
Thanks!

New week, new voting - decide the best of the best!

Lego Infinity War
@GeneralKenobi555
Hello, have fun with my latest adaption of the famous Marvel movie The following is in German -------------------- Über Mich -------------------- Hallo und herzlich willkommen auf meinem Kanal. Hier f

WW2 Battle for Stalingrad
@kreimkouk
Stalingrad October 1942, the Wehrmacht's advance is slow and difficult. In the destroyed city tenacious house to house fighting ensues. Warning intense combat.

Avengers Endgame: The previous MCU movies, but with Batman!
@AwesomepantsFilms
As you can probably tell, towards the last half that of it I kinda gave up on making it good. Hope you enjoy anyways!

Jar Jar Binks gets killed 26 times in 40 seconds
@Aidan-Buffalo Brickfilms
I'm not quite sure what enticed me to make this...but I must say its kinda satisfying. Music: Jaunty Gumption by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license () Source: Arti

Everything is Awesome (Music Video)
@Blast Door Productions
A Brickfilm music video for Everything is Awesome.

Lego Meteor Madness #FFS
@Brick Broadcasting
Benny wakes up and spots a Meteor... Oops... what's next?
Uploaded today because of International Day of Human Space Flight
Don't you just love #ClassicSpace and the #TLM2 characters?

Last edited by YanleJedi (apr. 20, 2019 (12:53pm)).

Jar Jar Binks gets killed 26 times in 40 seconds by @Aidan-Buffalo Brickfilms
That has to become a challenge. Every Brickfilmer has to make a video killing Jar Jar 26 times (or more)

@BrickstormingJar Jar Binks gets killed 26 times in 40 seconds by @Aidan-Buffalo Brickfilms
That has to become a challenge. Every Brickfilmer has to make a video killing Jar Jar 26 times (or more)

The challenge being that everyone has to use a different method of killing...

Jar Jar is a great film. Still, I find "Easter Rabbit: Conspiracy unearthed!" a little bit better. My vote to that!

@BrickstormingJar Jar Binks gets killed 26 times in 40 seconds by @Aidan-Buffalo Brickfilms

I also vote! It was amazing

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English