Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

I'm going with Plastic Puppet Theater by @Joshua Nelson for SURE

@AoW-GamerWhy is Mathemann not on this list? It was released on Friday last week??

Oh whoops, again like sadly often with friday films, the algorithm swallowed it. Shall I add it now to this list or next week to the one from this week?

Plastic Puppet Theater by Joshua Nelson.

@Yetgo
@AoW-GamerWhy is Mathemann not on this list? It was released on Friday last week??

Oh whoops, again like sadly often with friday films, the algorithm swallowed it. Shall I add it now to this list or next week to the one from this week?

I guess next week should be better, since Votings are due now

Alright, let's vote!

Mathemann und die streng monoton steigende Entropie
@AoW-Gamer
See the superhero Mathman fight against his archenemy Dr. Skull in this thrilling absurd and mathematically correct Blockbuster! Ciao Cocoa!

Geraldino
@Yetgo
Explains itself.

Frozen in a Block of Ice | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
🥶 - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #brickfilm #lego This Lego stop-motion animation brickfilm was created

Halo Collision Of Worlds Ep. 1
@Frankyrexup
We meet the Halo Assault team while a bomb explodes in the police station everything being a plan of Two Face

The Bane of Boreas (BiM Animation Challenge)
@JO Co
Old Martin Polearm gives adventuring a crack after 'acquiring' a map... Made for the Bricks in Motion weekly animation challenge with the theme "Character frozen in a block of ice" Music: Smerin's Ant

MAYONNAISE ON AN ESCALATOR in LEGO
@minideliciouspant
Mayonnaise. - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #brickfilm #lego

Mayonnaise on an escalator all the way

MAYONNAISE ON AN ESCALATOR in LEGO
@minideliciouspant

Geraldino by @Yetgo, even though I don’t quite understand it.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English