Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

LEGO Bible Genesis: Creation Brickfilm Trailer
@ClonedOriginals

I will vote for "Drifting" !

@FerdinandThis is time to vote again!

I remember also that this vote is open to FR members too.
Well you've got until tomorrow yay!

The list :
Lockdown in Australia LEGO Stop Motion #LEGO #stopmotion #COIVID19
@HK Animations
THIS IS A JOKE, no one is getting shot here in Australia but anyway, if you enjoyed this please consider subscribing please, it means a lot to me and helps out a tone.

@ClonedOriginals
Трейлер к моему предстоящему брикфильму "Бытие I". Текст будет на русском и греческом языках. с аудио. Quick trailer of upcoming Brickfilm about my favorite Bible story. This work is to glorify the Lo

"Drifting" | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
No more intros, these videos are wayyyyy too short for them. - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #brickfilm #

Have a great day!

The list :
@HK Animations
THIS IS A JOKE, no one is getting shot here in Australia but anyway, if you enjoyed this please consider subscribing please, it means a lot to me and helps out a tone.

@ClonedOriginals
Трейлер к моему предстоящему брикфильму "Бытие I". Текст будет на русском и греческом языках. с аудио. Quick trailer of upcoming Brickfilm about my favorite Bible story. This work is to glorify the Lo

@minideliciouspant
No more intros, these videos are wayyyyy too short for them. - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #brickfilm #

Have a great day!
j'ai bien l'impression qu'il manque ma vidéo (jay battle set)

@Blue Bird

The list :
@HK Animations

@ClonedOriginals

@minideliciouspant

Have a great day!

The list :
@HK Animations

@ClonedOriginals

@minideliciouspant

Have a great day!
Hey it's the english side !

@MOI30540
@Blue Bird

The list :
@HK Animations

@ClonedOriginals

@minideliciouspant

Have a great day!

The list :
@HK Animations

@ClonedOriginals

@minideliciouspant

Have a great day!
@MOI30540
@Blue Bird

The list :
@HK Animations

@ClonedOriginals

@minideliciouspant

Have a great day!

The list :
@HK Animations

@ClonedOriginals

@minideliciouspant

Have a great day!
Mince

Alright, let's vote again!

Sorry, Wrong Adress (BRAWL 2021)
@Puskov
Made for BRAWL 2021 on BricksInMotion, but due to computer issue it wasn't entered in time, but basically everything you see here was made in the week-long period. Not my best work, but enjoy! The tit

Mandalorian test video
@AC FILMS
Just a quick video testing some new techniques

A quick taster
@Bailey Richards
Episode 1 of The Bounty hunter is coming out soon and this is a small (very un edited) piece of the action, Enjoy!

X Fighters! S3 "Chaos Shadows" Episode 8 - Shadow Within
@C.Mea
Accepting their fate, Team Shinobi readies itself for combat as Garmadon finally catches up to them. Armed with the Mega Weapon and in pursuit of truth, he swears to emerge victorious. Yet, he is unaw

Everything sucks! Just Jay recovering || Lego Ninjago Stop motion Brickshort
@Instant_Ninja
Hey!! You!! yeah you!! Watch this brand new Brickshort featuring Jay from the Lego Ninjago show recovering from Nya's departure in Seabound Following this trend on Tiktok, I, Instant, tried to bring t

low effort MANiFEST animation
@Tom Torrisi
extremely low effort MANiFEST entry animation. I made this in like 1 hour because why not (for fun!). Yes, I am working on serious projects that will be released soon. (Think: live-action short film!)

A Question Before The Board | A LEGO Fallen London Tale
@JO Co
It's that time of the week again- The Board of Directors for the Great Hellbound Railway deliberate on the future direction of the company. On this occasion- is there such thing as too many weapons fo

REWIND • MANiFEST 2021 | LEGO
@Brickmaster Studio
I present to you the very first brickfilm ever animated in reverse (until half way of course). This was created for Bricks In Motion's summer contest MANiFEST. Original music and voice acting by Jame

Spider-Man vs The Juggernaut: A Stop motion film
@AC FILMS
In this video, Spider-Man and Juggernaut clash in a worth watching fight! Hope you enjoy the video! Consider subscribing and comment down below!

a Mandalorian tale (Lego stop motion video)
@HK Animations
a mandalorian is sent on a quest to kill a group of gun smugglers that have been causing trouble for while now, can he defeat them all? watch to find out did you find the hidden grogu figure? if so c

The Janitor (a Lego short film)
@HK Animations
A bunch of criminals choose the wrong store to rob. #LEGO #Starwars #stopmotion

i vote for a question before the board by JoCo
#amazing

Last edited by Bailey Richards (yesterday (03:29am)).

My vote is going to the janitor by @HK Animations

Everything sucks by instant ninja, I really like that one!

Last edited by Zeah209 (yesterday (02:09pm)).

<citer=@AC FILMS>My vote is going to A question before the board by @JO Co
Amazing effects

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English