Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

I vote for "LEGO Ninjago Fight: The Great Samurai Squabble (Stop Motion Animation Brickfilm w/ Brickheadz)" by @Yummy-Burrito-Studios

Last edited by Yetgo (jun. 6, 2021 (02:30pm)).

@YetgoI vote for "LEGO Ninjago Fight: The Great Samurai Squabble (Stop Motion Animation Brickfilm w/ Brickheadz)" by @Yummy-Burrito-Studios
Same vote like you !

LEGO Ninjago Fight: The Great Samurai Squabble (Stop Motion Animation Brickfilm w/ Brickheadz)
@Yummy-Burrito-Studios

Last edited by Bros with da Legos (jun. 8, 2021 (12:47am)).

And a new vote, which one do you like the most ?

Lego Fight scene
@AC FILMS
A clone and ands guy duke it out in this fight. WHO WILL WIN?

real estate realities
@panoramicc
hey kids, hooray you got a upload. its really weird and random toad did some of the voices, his channel:

Mandalorian: The Rescue
@AC FILMS
Here is a trailer for my new Mandalorian stop motion. The Mandalorian rescues another mandalorian on an imperial cargo ship

Ice Skating | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
It's yer boi, back with a n o t h e r BiM Animation Challenge! - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #brickfilm

Zemo Dancing in Lego (Brickfilm)
@minideliciouspant
You asked for it, I brought it to you. I've got you bois. - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #brickfilm #lego This is the Zemo

"Scoring a Soccer Goal" | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
Second upload of the day, it's a good day. - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #brickfilm #lego This lego sto

Ich will wiede ein Zwerg sein Steinerei 2021 Thema Geheimis
@Oli-AG
A dwarf with a severe headache goes to a good fairy who hands him a magic potion from her secret chamber. But this remedy not only eliminates the headache, but also makes the dwarf 2 meters tall, so t

Create a brickfilm : Captain América VS Hydra
@Brick 51
the making-of the brickfilm Captain America VS Hydra . A brickfilm of Brique 51 , a french brickfilm studio .

Flower
@Brick 51
Flower is a medieval brickfilm whith two knight . A brickfilm of Brique 51 , a french brickfilm studio .

Métamorphose : a brickfim with Loki
@Brick 51
Métamorphose is a brickfilm with the marvel character of loki . A brickfilm of Brique 51 .

Zemo dancing by in Lego by @minideliciousplant

real estate realities
By @panoramicc

Last edited by Brickmaster Studio (jun. 14, 2021 (01:44pm)).

I vote for Mandalorian: The Rescue by @AC FILMS

@panoramicc has my pick

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English