Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

I vote for The Day The Earth Exploded.

A bit late voting, but VOTING! (all this week's films will be there in the next vote...)

Aggressively Painting a wall
@OskiFilm
Wut am I dooingg wit meh liyfe lul

Death at First Sight - Lego stop motion film noir -Short Film)
@Oso-Good Cinema
Film Noir about a man going through a mob initiation. Music from Dean Martin Frank Sinatra Louis armstrong Actors Brooks Indergard as Jimmy and Roses Noah Hale as Marto Anna Caroline Tillinghast as A

The Geheimer Plan- WW2 Animated Film
@Oso-Good Cinema
A WW2 short film about a Nazi Plot to Kill an American Officer.

Drive Thru -Lego Stop motion Short
@Brickmaster Studio
Again thanks to Jamerson Ries for helping make this! Here's a link to his channel where he makes tons of awesome and free music as well as other cool things!

Spray Painting | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
this was created for BricksInMotion's Animation Challenge, this weeks theme was "Painting a wall." - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - // Desert of Lost Souls - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instag

the sound of poggers (Brickfilm)
@minideliciouspant
pog - Original Video - - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciouspant #brickfilm #lego

The Stubborn Tree | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
this was created for BricksInMotion's Animation Challenge, this weeks theme was "Cutting down a tree." - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - // Balloon Game - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram:

definitely a Terminator film
@Brickstorming
A single soldier was sent from an apocalyptic future, to secure the future of mankind and to make the final blow in the war against the terminators possible... The infameous Secretaryminator has had h

Bruh Sound Effect - HD - In LEGO!!
@BCStrike
The beloved bruh sound effect in Lego! Let’s try and get this video to 1000 likes! Also subscribe if you haven’t already! And yes you can use this sound effect in your videos! God bless! #SoundEffects

I'd vote for Death at First sight by Oso, but that was actually made 7 months ago, so I'll vote for The Geheimer Plan- WW2 Animated Film by @Oso-Good Cinema

I do too!

And already the next vote

pOp! (Lego)
@hirschundelch
An old-fashioned farmer has some difficulties to sell his corn on the market and hopes to improve his chances with new ideas. Will he succeed? LEGO stop motion brickfilm by hirschundelch. Written, pr

catch in a nutshell | Animation Challenge
@minideliciouspant
fun fact: I animated this entire thing at 12:00 am. this was created for BricksInMotion's Animation Challenge, this weeks theme was "Playing Catch." - BricksInMotion - - Music Used - // Wagon Wheel -

Shot on iPhone meme in LEGO
@Brickmaster Studio
Surprisingly not shot on an iPhone.

PAIRD behind the scenes
@Joseph DeRose
8 Years making a stop motion !

bernie sanders vs cameraman
@minideliciouspant
the truth behind the bernie sanders meme... starwarsstudio100 // mindfruit // - Music Used - // Jaunty Gumption - Social Media - Discord: Patreon: Instagram: Brick à Brack: Twitter: #minideliciou

501st legion on Murkhana LEGO Star Wars Stop Motion clip
@Blackbird William
Hey everyone ! I'm currently working on the battle of Merson from Chapter 15 so I used the set for something special with the awesome 501st troopers that LEGO made recently ! Thanks for watching and D

Hey that's not right, we, I mean I, literally just voted for last week, none of the other brickfilms had a chance!

@Brickmaster StudioHey that's not right, we, I mean I, literally just voted for last week, none of the other brickfilms had a chance!

As said, the vote was late, also I also voted for that one Sometimes that happens, I guess

I vote pOp! (Lego) by hirschundelch

pOp it is for my vote too!

My vote goes to pOp by @hirschundelch.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English