Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!
Brick à Brack, his community and his staff support and approve the Brickboard community activities - BàB Staff (2020-11-16)

LEGO Ninjago Bytes - Swallowed Light: Lloyd vs Omega
@Darthdroid1

LEGO Ninjago Bytes - Swallowed Light: Lloyd vs Omega
@Darthdroid1, as it has amazing animation and camerawork.

Again some sweet films

The Prettiest Thing You Can Wear [THAC XVIII]
@Arginnon
Change of plans: Instead of a peaceful night at home, Guy has been invited to a party, but he doesn't know what to wear. Made for THAC XVIII with the theme 'Change'.

dragon
@Zabrak the LEGO builder
it's hip to pet reptiles ye i'm kinda sorta trying to go back to animating

Johnny Thunder & The Orb of Waktu
@JO Co
Don't just grab a magical artefact! Who knows what could happen... Made in 24 hours for THAC XVIII (2021). The theme was 'change', the colour mod was 'white and yellow', and the letter mod was 'z'. Th

Clash of Crystalline Chaos
@Nick Douglas
My entry to THAC XVIII. Full Poem: Seek the ancient crystal for you must It haunts your dreams and your trust So follow it's pull A pulse sent through your skull You will search for days and even yea

Pushed Over the Edge | THAC XVIII
@Mr. Awesome
This is a story about a man who became desperate in hard times and became a petty thief. The theme for the contest was "change". Made in under 24 hours.

SPARE PARTS (THAC 2021)
@Joshua Nelson
A sequel/spinoff to the short film "PLASTiC" Fantasy: Fear Garden:

Timothy's Tuxedo (THAC XVIII)
@AwesomepantsFilms
An entry into Bricks in Motion's annual 24 hour animation contest. Squidtastic Videos: Chris @ GBP: RioForce: Zippy Doo Dah:

Dr. Scar Walks into a Bar - THAC Entry
@Locker_74_Productions
Dr. Scar has fallen on hard times. and we finally learn what his true passion is

Gorg || LEGO Stop-motion animation || THAC XVIII brickfilm contest entry
@Shahriar
Made in under 24 hours for THAC XVIII brickfilm contest! Follow our Instagram page for behind the scenes:

Fred hates his job (THAC XVIII)
@toadproductions
made in 24 hours. thanks to chaizin for doing voices

How the Mandolorian pitch meeting went
@Brickmaster Studio
A Lego short film by Brickmaster Studio. Also please try and avoid spoiling any major plot points of the show as there are plenty of people who I'm sure would not appreciate it. Thanks for watching an

Fred hates his job (THAC XVIII)
@toadproductions
made in 24 hours. thanks to chaizin for doing voices

Indestructible Man (THAC XVIII)
@Bros with da Legos
A LEGO animation created in under 24 hours for THAC 18. The theme for the contest was "change" and we decided to interpret that in a different way. The original script for this brickfilm was a lot lon

Seasons Change - LEGO Stop-Motion || THAC XVIII Entry
@PlasticPointProductions
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this brickfilm. I made it for Bricks in Motion's THAC (Twenty-Four Hour Animation Contest). You have to script, animate, edit, composite, and finish a film in just 24 ho

LEGO Film Noir: The Sins of Ethan West (THAC 2021)
@Hudson Ludy
Ethan West embarks on his biggest case yet which leads him to a face to face confrontation with...himself. Made in under 24 hours for Brick's in Motion's Twenty four Hour Animation Contest

In Search of Penitence (THAC XVIII)
@Jacob Crow
A priest encounters a man who has nowhere left to turn. Made in under 24 hours for the 18th annual 'Twenty-Four Hour Animation Contest' over at Bricks in Motion, the theme this year being 'Change'. I'

John and Gary (THAC XVIII)
@minideliciouspant
Gary has found two mysterious Lego bricks, that swap places every few seconds, but John never sees it in time... Music: incompetech.com Song - Marty Gots a Plan

LEGO: Adventures of the Nekkid Firefighter: Episode II: Attack of the Change
@starwarsstudio100
Yet another lego brickfilm stop-motion about two soldiers that are trying to uncover the true meaning of change. Follow the unepic adventure of thse soldiers who try to uncover the mystery of mysterie

Unstable Transformation - THAC XVIII
@AoW-Gamer
Three heros want to fight an evil fiend. See how mighty magic may help them by doing it!

Lego Call of Duty: Warzone
@Bricks & Pieces
Includes fake blood and depiction of violence. With no weapons, and separated from Captain Price and the rest of Task Force 141, Simon 'Ghost' Riley must use stealth in order to survive in Warzone Bat

It was very hard to chose a vote this week but Ive decided that my vote goes to In Search of Penitence (THAC XVIII)
by @Jacob Crow

My vote goes to Johnny Thunder and the orb of Waktu
So much fun, encapsulates what a good brickfilm should be.

I will voted for Lego Call of Duty: Warzone
@Bricks & Pieces .

I vote for Fred hates his job (THAC XVIII)

Very, very tough choice this week, but I'm voting for Johnny Thunder & The Orb of Waktu by @JO Co

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English