Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

New week, new films:

Lego Aquaman Returns
@Jordys Bricks
Hey guys here is my new Lego film - Lego Aquaman Returns! I am a huge fan of Aquaman; so I decided to make an original Lego Aquaman film! This brickfilm follows the adventures of Aquaman as he must re

An Open Door
@JuiceBoxStudios
(LEGO stop Motion) A short film based on Luke 5-8. Created for BCStrike Production’s Bricks In The Bible contest () #BCStrike50subs

The Citizen of the Year: Exposed || LEGO Stop Motion Animation (Septemberfest 2020 entry)
@AwesomepantsFilms
This was an entry to Septemberfest 2020: Links to channels from the credits: Slotborg: Blandeer: Zippy Doo Dah: Squidtastic Videos: Spudson: Squash: WatsonFilms: Stop motion animation LEGO brickfilm

Lego Among Us - The Impostor's Game
@brick fun park
Among Us game but in LEGO. This time the impostor is very clever! No one can find out who he is. Can you?😁

Happy Birthday Ben!!! | LEGO E-Card | 20thCenturyBricksStudios Request
@BCStrike
20thCenturyBricksStudios asked me to make a birthday video for his friend(Ben) and here it is! Happy 12th birthday Ben!!! Hope you have a great day!!! God bless!

Schulstress bewältigen leicht gemacht!
@AoW-Gamer
Fred is a nice classmate, who shows you, how to handle stress at school in a decent way! Watch him and have fun! English subtitles aviable!

Catch & Release (Matt Simons) Acoustic Cover by Bianca Ortner (Brickfilm Montage)
@Oli-AG
I shot this brick film for the birthday of the musician Bianca Ortner! Thank you very much for giving Bianca permission to release this brickfilm! : D. Catch & Release (Matt Simons) acoustic cover by

Lego Zombie Invasion
@SplitterShot
In this action-packed Lego Zombie Invasion stop motion animation a group of people face Zombies in a house.

100 SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL!!!!!! A little late😁
@BCStrike
100 SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL!!!!! Its a little late😁 hey guys, it’s a little late guys you know I’ve already got 140 subscribers but here it is my 100 subscriber special! I am still working on the LEGO Supe

LEGO SCP Foundation: Containment Lockdown
@starwarsstudio100
A lego brickfilm stop-motion about the SCP Foundation, a secret group that is entrusted by several goverments around the world who contain and study various anomalous individuals, entities, locations,

Lego Among Us - The Impostor's Game

Last edited by PlasticPointProductions (oct. 17, 2020 (03:02pm)).

I vote for this amazing bf : Lego Among Us - The Impostor's Game
@brick fun park

An Open Door by @JuiceBoxStudios amazing film he made for my contest!!!

Aidan Van HornThis post has been deleted by son auteur (Reason: None).

I vote 4 "Schulstress bewältigen leicht gemacht!" from AoW-Gamer

I vote for Lego Among Us - The imposters game

Another vote!

First lego stop motion cut me slack!!!
@ztgcity
This is my first stopmotion to see what i need to improve on

Brick in the Bible WINNERS!!!!!! See description for winners
@BCStrike
The Bricks in the Bible WINNERS!!!! some great entries, and so here are the winners!!! 👇SUBSCRIBE TO THESE AWESOME CHANNELS!!!!!👇 Juiceboxstudios - MB Studios - BRIKFANZ - Seth Rodriguez Studios -

LEGO Deadpool & Ant-Man (Brickfilm 2020)
@Atlas Animationz
LEGO Deadpool and Ant-Man is a brickfilm released in 2020, that expands the LEGO Marvel Universe series, in which Deadpool is on a mission to rescue his friend Bob. He enlists the help of Ant-Man, and

LEGO App Man Episode 6
@LOTWStudios
2/4 - The Raid App Man infiltrates the experimental facility run by a nefarious Doctor Al Fonzane, in a bid to rescue the hostages and uncover the mysteries behind Fonzane's evil organisation. After

When everyone knows the answer...
@Yetgo
A little idea I had for the "Challenge - The biggest school trouble"...

Was vergessen?
@Knauser
The biggest trouble for a teacher could be ... this. Created for the brick-a-brack contest "the biggest school trouble" in half a day. It has german speech, but subtitles.

Entry for "The Biggest School Trouble"
@Shahriar
Entry for "The biggest school trouble!" challenge!

Can I vote for my own?

@ShahriarCan I vote for my own?

The real question would be, shall you?
Also, voting for "LEGO App Man Episode 6" for some cool stylistic work and sound choices.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English