Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

I vote for The Deaf Sailor by @Yetgo

I vote for under the bed
@toadproductions

The Deaf Sailor
@Yetgo

I vote for The Deaf Sailor by @Yetgo, incredible film.

I vote for: Revenge if the pants by @JuiceBoxStudios

Thanks for all the votes!
Indeed a hard week, so many great films! To choose one out of many, I vote for "The Accident" by @JO Co

Vote here for the brickfilm of the week by posting the name of your favourite under this topic !

Super Corina 2 Killer Bee 4K
@Oli-AG
Who can stop this giant LKiller bee / wasp now? There is a heroine in need! This is OliAG's first attempt at CGI / computer animation Wer kann jetzt diese Riesen LKiller Biene/Wespe noch aufhalten? Es

Gone Phishing (Lego Cyber Security Training)
@HoverfrogFilms
This video is brought to you by Hook Security. They hired me to create this video in order to promote cyber security awareness. Our personal and business worlds revolve around our use of technology so

Desert Pokey & LEGO Mario Blind bag Stop motion Speed Build!
@BCStrike
I got the LEGO Mario desert pokey expansion set and a LEGO Mario blind bag!! Watch to find out which bad guy i got! And check out my bricks in the Bible Stop motion contest! Also once I hit 100 subscr

Funeral Fiends
@Blandeer
An entry into the Bricks in Motion "Fright and Fear" contest. Rodge and his assistant look to revitalize his funeral home that's struggling for business. Featuring: The Meh Enthusiast - Originally I

Palpatine V.S Pig - Random Lego short that's kind of pointless but funny
@Bros with da Legos
Darth Sidious faces off against his most mortal enemy, the pig. A ridiculously short Lego stop motion animated brickfilm we made at friend's house with limited equipment just for the fun of it. Now t

Old West Argument
@hirschundelch
A cowboy and a Native American are arguing over a piece of land. Some LEGO sets used are parts of official LEGO products: LEGO City 6769 Fort Legoredo Effect lighting equpiment by Brickstuff No Lego

I vote for Super Corina 2 by @Oli-AG

I vote for Gone Phishing (LEGO Cyber Security Training) by @HoverfrogFilms

I vote for old western argument by @hirschundelch

Last edited by BCStrike (sep. 19, 2020 (04:32pm)).

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English