What is your favorite movie? | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

I have a few, The Fugitive with Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones,

@chris_gbp
Consider me interested - where can I watch that? And hopefully with subtitles? DeepL has not helped me much as of the last few weeks
I don't know if there are any subtitles, but I'll try to find out if I can.

It's a trailer :

Last edited by YanleJedi (mar. 19, 2019 (10:41pm)).

That's really cool!

I found two of them on youtube and the third partly. I'm going to watch it some time in the future!

you have to be careful on Youtube because in general, movies are often resized (zoom) and the quality is not top quality. If I find a subtitled file, I'll send you a link

I saw the last Spiderman, really good
Anyone else see it?

@Maxou44I saw the last Spiderman, really good
Anyone else see it?

This friday probably. I plan on watching it together with Yesterday, that beetles film.

@Maxou44I saw the last Spiderman, really good
Anyone else see it?

Yeah I saw it! Heck was it amazing! One of the best movies out there!

I finally saw it. IN my opinion, the first was definitely better. This one had a lot of stuff in it, maybe too much with all the places. Also, might be because I saw the german version, but a lot of the dialog seemed pretty unnecersarry and unfitting. Visually the mysterious fight scenes with the reality binding are great, but the other fight scenes even bored me at some points, with their overuse of cgi. Also, the love story, especially at the beginning of the film, annoyed me a bit, going with the character of MJ feeling like a bit of another character from the first film.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English