Challenge#1 - Decorate a Lego Christmas Tree! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!
Brick à Brack, his community and his staff support and approve the Brickboard community activities - BàB Staff (2020-11-16)

@NYAJ Frame-ationsThanks for the feedback Chris!
Excellent job Lainie and Yummy Burrito Studios, you both had really great entries!

I will definitely be participating in the next contests!

Maybe a new challenge soon

I'll try to make my future entries more on topic.

@Maxou44Great job guys!

@LainieGoat Can you fill your last name/first name/address on your profile? I will send you the minifig asap

Thank you! Alright, Maxou44, I got that info stuff done just now. Sorry, I didn't check for a while and so I didn't know I won until an hour or so ago. Good job to the others who entered! You guys did great!

Any ideas for the next challenge theme?

something dinosaur related in honor of the new jurassic world movie coming out that would be something I would have to participate in

It can be funny yes...

@Calebsomething dinosaur related in honor of the new jurassic world movie coming out that would be something I would have to participate in

I think this is not simple enough for an animation challenge.

So we need something of simple...
What do you think about a chase ?
Someone (or something for the ones who love dinosaurs) who is chasing someone else.

@MBstudioSo we need something of simple...
Someone (or something for the ones who love dinosaurs) who is chasing someone else.

I like that idea "animate a Lego chase" bravo I would do an entry for that (it would be a dinosaur chase )

Last edited by Caleb (jan. 4, 2018 (04:52pm)).

@Caleb
@MBstudioSo we need something of simple...

I like that idea "animate a Lego chase" bravo I would do an entry for that (it would be a dinosaur chase )

I first read that as "animate a Lego chaos, which I think would probably be a cool theme. Something like a brawl at a diner or a saloon.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English