Challenge#1 - Decorate a Lego Christmas Tree! | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

1rst Animation Challenge
Decorate a Lego Christmas Tree!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment you've all been waiting for! The Christmas Challenge! The theme of this new animation challenge is: Decorate a Christmas Tree!

Don't forget that only animation matters in this challenge.

You have until the Christmas Eve, so until Sunday, December 24th 2017 to post your participations!

24/12/2017

Be creative! Make us beautiful trees!
Brickfilmers, show what you can do! Let’s go!

To register, there is nothing of hard, post your finished entry in this thread.

To read the rules, it's this way:
https://www.brick-a-brack.com/threads/thread/3999/1/

And for Prices?

For all the Brick à Brack’s Challenges, the winner wins a Lego Minifigure!
One for the english-speaking winner and one for the french-speaking winner. The only condition is that there are, at least, two entries.

Last edited by MBstudio (nov. 30, 2017 (08:53pm)).

Good luck everybody.

Stay classy.

Hmmm....I want to enter, does it have to be about decorating a tree? I have a few ideas going in my head.

@Yummy-Burrito-Studiosdoes it have to be about decorating a tree?

Yes, this is the challenge. You sure can make a story about someone decorating a tree, or that could only be a small part of a larger animation, but the main goal here is animating a character that decorates a christmas tree. Only the animation of this part matters.

Stay classy.

Hmmm ... how to creatively decorate a Christmas tree? But not until December 1st! I am literally making a brickfilm about this!

I think I will try to enter. I've got a few pretty good ideas, but don't know if I have time to do a film much longer than 30 seconds.

@NYAJ Frame-ationsI think I will try to enter. I've got a few pretty good ideas, but don't know if I have time to do a film much longer than 30 seconds.

No probs! It's not the longer of your Brickfilm which is going to be judge but it's animation.

I'll do my best to make an entrie

Okay. I have decided to post my current project, Darth Vader Joins The Unstable Side, to do this contest. So the judging will be done on the quality of the animation? I'll try to finish it soon. Best luck to all who enter!

@Yummy-Burrito-Studios So the judging will be done on the quality of the animation?

Yes. Good luck!

Stay classy.

Partners

Support us

Language

Français - English