General feedback | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Hola fellow human beings (hopefully), I enjoy Brick a Brick quite a bit. The only thing I would really change is to make it easier to credit people. Like on bricksinmotion (BIM) On everyone's profile they have credits. I find that enjoyable. To build a credits list of voice acting, or directing. I don't know, those are just my thoughts. I'm really glad you have mad this site available to English speaking people. Big improvement!

There is a "Team" tab in the brickfilm edition form to fill the crew of your brickfilm :

All the credits someone got are listed at the bottom of the complete filmography page (accessed by clicking "Filmography" on the short filmography on the profile).

Last edited by Maxou44 (dec. 4, 2017 (09:09pm)).

Now Brick à Brack extracts the duration from the Vimeo brickfilms, we also made some improvements on the video processing and we don't have to wait midnight for the informations extraction

@AiwhaThere is a "Team" tab in the brickfilm edition form to fill the crew of your brickfilm :

All the credits someone got are listed at the bottom of the complete filmography page (accessed by clicking "Filmography" on the short filmography on the profile).

Oooh! Awesome!

Do you like our Christmas design created by @MBstudio?

It's perfect

Thanks!

We have updated our message editor yesterday, I hope you like it

Everything on BàB needs to be fixed. Just kidding! The site looks great and functions well No complaints here, great job site admins!

One thing that I personally think would improve the website is content guards. Although Brick a Brack has many jumps ahead of Bricks in Motion, it is lacking content guards. I think it would be a good idea for the submitters of the brickfilming community here would rate their Lego film. For example, bricks in motion have the three content guards; violence, language, and sexual content. I think it would make the site a much safer place for those who don't want to be exposed to those things at Brick a Brack. Maybe, Brick a Brack could even have a better system then BIM.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English