General feedback | Brick à Brack

Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Hello everybody!
Please use this topic to share your thoughts about the website. Features ideas, improvement to be made, error found… Any feedback is welcome!

In one week more than 30 users joined us! It's just awesome!

Thanks for all, especially TPF for their fantastic work and their "publicity"

Some improvements will arrive in he next days, keep informed

Don't hesitate if you have feedback or bugs, that's why we're here!

Last edited by Maxou44 (nov. 14, 2017 (11:56pm)).

@Maxou44In one week more than 30 users joined us! It's just awesome!

Hello Admins,

First, congratulations for your great website and thank you for your work and the translation. In the past, I have often looked at your page, but understood nothing. I do not speak French, unfortunately.
Your Site is very lovely!

Second, I also noticed a negative aspect in the last week:
The preselection of the language.

If I want to add a Brickfilm, I can only choose english or french as the language.
When I add my video and select "english," most members do not watch the video. Because they speak french and they only show french videos.
That's just how I get to see only english videos. If I want to see french videos, I have to delete the preselection. It is better if there is no preselection. So I always watch the latest movies, no matter in which language.
I also do not like that there are only two possibilities. What about non-verbal videos? What about other languages?

I hope you can understand me. If something is incomprehensible, then ask me.

Best regards,
Baschi

Thanks for your feedback!

By default our site select only your main language, because a part of Frenchs don't understand the english and the majority of english people don't understand french.

I can understand it's a bit frustrating to don't have a lot of views and comments, it's the beggining, we hope the english part will be more active in the next weeks/months, but we need new members to do that

The language choosen when your post a brickfilm is the language of the brickfilm page, not of the video (obviously, your video need to be available in the selected language or have subtitles in this language). So, if you have silent brickfilms, you can create two brickfilm pages, one in english and one in french.

For the moment we work on the English version, when all will be ready, maybe we could work on an other translation if another community need it.

Feel free to ask if you have another question/remarks

Now, you can choose your timezone on your profile settings, you click on the "auto" button and we will try to choose the best timezone for you

@Maxou44Now, you can choose your timezone on your profile settings, you click on the "auto" button and we will try to choose the best timezone for you

Perfect ! Thank you !

Awesome, thanks!

We just released a new version of our "Media" page, we have added the announcements and a new filter to show all contents

https://www.brick-a-brack.com/media/

What do you think about it?

Special thanks to TPF team for allowing us to share their podcast on BàB. We will add the BrifilmersGuild podcasts soon

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English