Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

Devenez membre et bénéficiez de nombreux avantages, c'est rapide et gratuit !

My vote goes to "Requiem of a Bright Star" by @Pongowl

@Brick BroadcastingFor me Requiem of a Bright Star by @Pongowl

Same here

The tiebreaker vote has been cast; the Brickfilm of the Week goes to Requiem of a Bright Star by @Pongowl! Congratulations!

Requiem of a Bright Star [Christmas Brickfilm]
@Pongowl
In space, no one can hear the sweet, gentle melody of the saxophone. This film is part of the 2018 Brickfilm Advent Calendar Project: Merry Christmas, everyone!

@chris_gbpThe tiebreaker vote has been cast; the Brickfilm of the Week goes to Requiem of a Bright Star by @Pongowl! Congratulations!

Requiem of a Bright Star [Christmas Brickfilm]
@Pongowl
In space, no one can hear the sweet, gentle melody of the saxophone. This film is part of the 2018 Brickfilm Advent Calendar Project: Merry Christmas, everyone!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

New weeeek everybody !

Legacy [THAC XVI]
@Sunspace
When the forces of evil are at his village's doorstep, Simon, a lowly farmhand, is told by his grandfather that he is an heir to the greatest knight ever to live, Bethador. Simon is tasked with findin

Lego Zombie Prison Break 3
@wayanglego
Lego Zombie Prison Break 3 / Lego Stop Motion / Brick Films Hello friend, if you have time Please watch my playlist - The Incredibles 2 : - Mobile Legends : - Disney Story : #stopreupload #legozomb

THAC XVI - The One
@Onecras films
A troubled man discovers there is more to life than living in his imagination. Made in 24 hours for THAC XVI Behind the scenes:

Specimen C: Outbreak (THAC XVI)
@Trevor Stevens
A mysterious creature discovered just outside the city causes mystery and intrigue within the Tetroville labs. In the events that ensue, two workers develop an unexpected friendship they never expecte

THACXVI-The Coolest Dude
@HoverfrogFilms
Made in under 24 hours for #THACXVI. I am tired.... Starring OneDouglas! SFX from Freesound.com Music "Burnt Spirit" "Bummin on Tremelo" "March of the Spoons" "Werq" and "Doobly Do" (in order of appe

SetCraft Episode 5 - Universal Headphone Stand
@LegoLordPro
Episode 5 shows you how to build, specifically, this Headphone Stand where you can put your headphones onto. Support Legolord Productions by the following: OCCC.net: (Webpage has all info for Legolord

THAC XVI - Wasteland
@twickabrick
Behind the Scenes Pictures: @N02/albums/72157705481916234 This is an entry to the sixteenth Twenty-Four Hour Animation Contest held on Bricks in Motion:

THAC XVI: DISCOVERYmovie
@AwesomepantsFilms
Made in under 24 hours for THAC

Reflexive - THAC XVI
@Undershadow
Made in 24 hours. It shows. It shows a lot. There are a number of editing issues with this, and once the contest results are revealed, I plan to release a Director's Cut.

Gorble Day - THACXVI
@Nick Douglas
Join us in celebration of a glorious holiday. This is my entry to THAC XVI [url=]Written rhyme.[/url]

old man Jack - THAC XVI
@Ice Fox
This Lego Stop Motion film was made in less than 24 hours for THAC XVI. Thanks tho the amazing voice actors: Wammy: starwarsstudio100:

Val and Captain - The Mod Element Mystery (THAC XVI 2019)
@Chris Major
While Bob searches for Randy, Captain Viktor "Existential" Ekistenshal and Valerie seek to uncover the mystery behind a strange, lost object. This video takes place after B&R E3 "The Freebaker Conspir

Mortality (THAC XVI)
@James Cawood
Aaron's a very happy chappie, until he discovers he has a terminal illness, and only a matter of time left to live.

A new star will be born - THAC XVI
@Baschi
Made in 15 Hours for THAC XVI

Mudrock - You Can't Go Home - THAC XVI
@thistof
Animated in under 24 hours for bricksinmotion.com THAC XVI contest. Music by Mudrock.

Tha Cliff (THAV XVI)
@JO Co
Made in 24 hours for THAC XVI. Heavily inspired by the 'Tha Cliff' flash animations from which it takes its name but with a bit of extra insanity to spice things up. Credits: Writer/animator/editor/vo

The Unbreakable Box (THAC XVI)
@SCDude1999
How can you open such a dreadful thing!? Music by Kevin Macleod

The Adventures of Captain Discovery (THAC XVI entry)
@Slotborg
Well here it be. my entry to THAC. I have no sanity left. goodbye. Dudebrick: Starwarsstudio100: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thanks for watching! Leave a like, comment, and

The Discovery of a Guitar (THAC XVI)
@Amari Studios
This was made in 24 hours for THAC 2018.

SODA (Made for THAC XVI)
@Jared Johnson
An astronaut discovers a strange alien out in the middle of nowhere and befriends him with a simple can of soda. STARRING: Scorch Bricks: Gold Brick Productions: Special thanks to the Frame100 crew

Squid On The Lamb
@Brick Block Animations
This is my entry into the 16th Twenty-Four Hour Animation Contest on bricksinmotion.com. First film of 2019! Yeah! This contest was the equavalent of running a brickfilming marathon. I think it turned

Minifig Self Awareness(Thac XVI)
@NoahSpragueStudios
When a minifigure starts having suspicions about being part of a brick film, he starts to feel like he is being watched. Made for Thac XVI. Special thanks to: OneDoglas Studios: Wammy:

The Office Job (THAC XVI)
@the2awesomeguys
Made in under 24 hours for the 16th annual 'Twenty-Four Hour Animation Contest' over at Bricks in Motion, the theme this year being 'Discovery'. Other stuff: 2nd Channel - Gaming Channel - Ross' Webs

Life - THAC XVI
@AoW-Gamer
Made in 24 hours for THAC XVI. A whole new world is inhabited by strange noises. Ready to be discovered. But what is so special about it? See it yourself. All words, Music, and Sounds are designed by

Misunderstanding - THAC XVI Entry
@Locker_74_Productions
Made in 24 hours, or close to __ 2nd Channel: TWITTER: INSTAGRAM:

Yellow and Red Brickfilm - THAC 2019
@Yetgo
My THAC entry, and also the strangest film I ever made. So, the story... A man is... in a jungle... searching for... a treasure? Well, you better see it tounderstand

Me and Yew [THACXVI]
@LOTWStudios
My entry to THACXVI. A man chops down a Yew tree to help construct his cabin, to find not only does it reappear each time he chops it down, but that it gets closer and closer to his construction.

PLANET X (THAC XVI)
@Future Past Productions
This is my first year entering THAC and it was definitely a challenge, but I think I still did pretty well. Now to sleep for a day because school starts tomorrow . #FuturePastProductions #THACXVI

Christmas Winter Edition
@Brickhario
Brick had a very fun christmas adventure you must have watched! Like this movie if you've enjoyed! Thank you Paul M. Hofmann for the Co-Op! Other Movies made by me:

Simple Life - The Rent
@Cloudy VS
In this episode of Simple Life Bobby forgets to pay the rent to his landlord who is a gangster and because of that he and Dave hide in the bar, but unfortenately the gangster finds them. They find a s

What a tough week with all the great THAC entries. I really love "A new star will be born" by @Baschi so I think that will get my vote.

So many great THAC entries, but I think I'll go with 'The Office Job (THAC XVI)'
by @the2awesomeguys!

i really liked Mudrock - You Can't Go Home by @thistof, a very innovative idea for a brickfilm

It's a difficult choice, but I'm voting for "The One" by @Onecras films.

Tough.. and definitely more than a few deserve being brickfilm of the week..

My vote goes to The Office Job (THAC XVI) by @the2awesomeguys

Sponsors

Nous soutenir

Langue

Français - English