8x8x8 - Nineth edition!
Par Ferdinand (01/06/2020)
Ladies and Gentlemen..
Brick à Brack have a new contest for you. Well, no, I mean not so new : the good old 8x8x8
Seriously! The contest
the most iconic of Brick-à-Brack is coming back in a ninth edition
The rules doesn't change : you must create a brickfilm in a cube of 8 bricks in height
, 8 bricks in length
and 8 bricks in width
Some small details :
- No LEGO piece (brick, decor, minifig) is allowed to come out of this cube.
- The action of your brickfilm must be concentrated only in this cube.
- You can place any type of decoration outside your cube if it is not LEGO
- Your LEGO decor can be smaller than limits of 8x8x8, but now it must to be viewable.
- The cube can move (for example, you can build a car that respects the dimensions and move it!)
The rules are complicated, so have no hesitation to ask if you have any questions
about that! Warning :
any participation that does not respect
the rules can be disqualified...
As a result, the staff can ask you for pictures of filming
if we suspect a breaking of the rules, so don't forget to take pictures of your decors.
Your efforts will be rewarded because the first 5
will receive a LEGO set !
Set reference : 71121, 60265, 80007, 75967 et 70433
As in the last contest, a minifig
will be randomly given to a participant
who isn't in the top 5!
You have until Sunday July 12th at 11:59 PM
to register your participation.
With those words, good brickfilming! If you want to be a judge, you're welcome!
→ 2018 participations playlist